I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 5

I don't think he knows she is pregnant. My bet/guess is he believes he is infertile or something like that.

@Rhito - Yeah, I just checked back and they uploaded a new (and readable) version.

Thanks for the quick new upload, Sunny Side! Looking forward to new chapters!

Aggregator gang
HAHA HIS MAJESTY LIKES TO RUN AROUND AND SHOOT HIS LOAD THINKING HE'S INFERTILE 🤣🤣🤣

Guys he doesn't have to be infertile. Maybe he had his "quack" doctor prepare some "precautions".

Uhm.
Will this be similar to Lucia?
The possibility of the woman getting pregnant only if the right conditions only the doctor knows are fullfiled?

Gurll... you should have said
"Hypothetically speaking, what if "I" suddenly came saying "I" have your child?"

Then his answer would be different xD

you know what this might be mean but why doesn't she just abort the child

@koia I'm sure she said it earlier that she didn't want to abandon her child, from what i get killing her baby also a kind of abandonment. She doesn't seem to be a heartless type so i dont thinl she can do it.

Bruh why would he say that???

It’s being hinted that he knows it’s her.... therefore, he must know why she would ask that sort question....

Fed-Kun's army
Perhaps he's actually trying to reassure her that it won't happen because he only ever slept with her?

@mayoo Looks like it's been fixed now... and with new chapters too! I'll be looking forward to the next ones as well. No pressure though, I'm just happy enough to be able to read it. Happy New Year!

Dex-chan lover
Itll be ok if its you tho ;) captain doesnt want her to be too involved with the emperor cause he likes her and doesnt want her to get hurt

then why are you still in the palace!!! In a couple months it'll be impossible to hide it so you should be planning to run. It's your only option if you want to live peacefully with your child

Users who are viewing this thread