I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 6

@Adryan475
people are split about that, whether he actually knows or not.
Personally, I'm camp he's-clueless, otherwise why say something stupid like "I'd make the person pay who tells me she's pregnant with my child" and other subtle stuff.

why even add the captain? the fl usually goes to the guy would more power

@ Vofuro

Ahh... I see I thought so at first but then I started to think that the reason he said that was because he knew that the Mc is the girl he slept with and that anyone claiming they were that girl would then obviously be lying.

But at the same time even if he knows that she is the girl, it doesnā€™t mean he knows that she is pregnant, so yeah Iā€™m kinda split too XD

@Adryan475
if you've got some space between the "@" and the name, people you write to won't get notified, you need to write it immediately after for people to see.

and jup, he's 100% sure she's the girl. How? Why? No idea. But it's really obvious he's aware, from his actions, his mumblings, etc. Then again, if he wasn't drunk and she only changed her hair color and wore a bit of make-up, I can't imagine recognizing her as such a big deal, especially if said girl is obviously flustered the day after...

it's really just the is-he-aware-of-her-pregnancy-thing people are unsure of. And, as of this chapter, how much of these dreams are real, intentional and/or magical xD

Why is the caption there when the everything points to the king/emperor as the ML but I do luv dat ship so may it sail....

My guess is he knows sheā€™s the one he slept with that night but isnā€™t aware sheā€™s pregnant.

I think he did the whole ā€œIā€™ll kill the person coming to me saying theyā€™re preganatā€ because he thinks heā€™s infertile (like a Lucia situation where certain requirements must be met to get pregnant) and if they came saying theyā€™re pregnant then they for sure are lying just to tie him down to them

Sunny Side Up Scans posted first chap like an hour before you, shouldn't they be the ones continuing the series?

Users who are viewing this thread