The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 2 - Day 1

Group Leader
The bar isn't very high so I believe I could either produce a better edited MTL (personally I would never publicly post a MTL), or spend a few hours looking up kanji and produce something more coherent that way. And for the image quality I would grab and use the original images posted by the author on Twitter and easily avoid the detail loss. There is nothing difficult about the typesetting here.
Sure then you should upload the next chap then? Or just upload the chap 2 with your editing.

Dex-chan lover
I know that SA is something that happens in parties sometime, yet somehow this just comes as preachy/moralizing and I am not sure if that's intention

Double-page supporter
Maybe it's because I've been reading manga while I'm tired as sin lately, but I don't even understand what's happening in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.png

Banned
and what exactly is he going to make her understand? That actions have consequences? Women never learn

Dex-chan lover
She got NTR and then those guys dressed her back up all proper and shit?
I don't think this is getting any better any time soon, it has a very uncomfortable tone that I don't think is intentional and if it is; then I don't think it has been done correctly. As its is just off putting, unlike other manga where the uncomfortable nature can draw you in.

Thanks everyone at Snow_Snow for the translation
Can someone explain what the fuck happened?
I kinda want to see it crash and burn before I drop it lol, but I get ya it is truly a trash fire.
No way in hell those dudebros didn’t run a train on her offscreen.
So we got jebaited, huh? 😵
Anyways, I hope you get well soon! I guess I can pick this series up, I'll follow the author and whenever they post more I'll work on it!
Hope somebody can pick up this series. Hope you feel better, TL-kun.
I see it.

It's because of the R18 chapter linked above that TL dropped.
I see it.

It's because of the R18 chapter linked above that TL dropped.
Author posted 3P (3 dudes) on fanbox...

Soooo, they gangbanged her.

That was also after the author removed the incest molestation from the fanbox.

So for those that mentioned it, I don't think it is the R18 the has been linked that was the issue... But the 3P one ruining the premise of the series. (it was about MC and sis, not dudes gangbanging her).

If you're here for wincest... I'd find literally any other series, this one is probably gonna have more gangbang in its future.

Group Leader
Author posted 3P (3 dudes) on fanbox...

Soooo, they gangbanged her.

That was also after the author removed the incest molestation from the fanbox.

So for those that mentioned it, I don't think it is the R18 the has been linked that was the issue... But the 3P one ruining the premise of the series. (it was about MC and sis, not dudes gangbanging her).

If you're here for wincest... I'd find literally any other series, this one is probably gonna have more gangbang in its future.
Thanks for the info. I was practically shaking by the end of Chap 1 lol. At least I got closure and to know to drop this shit.

Dex-chan lover
What? I thought it was gonna be the brother the one doing the adult attack! 💢💢💢💢💢

Users who are viewing this thread