The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 2 - Day 1

Dex-chan lover
What is this...?
That Day, Our College Drinking Party Turned Into A Creampie Gang Bang Fuck Fest

On That Day, a university Drinking Party spinned Into A Vaginal Cum Shot party

That Fateful Day, Our College Party Turned Into A Creampie G*******g Fuck Fest – The Welcoming Party Session

Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Did I really get jebaited if I didn't know another version existed?
Literally. I stumbled across this and was like "huh, how's that going to work" and was curious until the postscript revealed that this is just another paywashed hentai. Any possible authorial good-intent goes out the window.

Group Leader
So we got jebaited, huh? 😵
Anyways, I hope you get well soon! I guess I can pick this series up, I'll follow the author and whenever they post more I'll work on it!

Dex-chan lover
Hope somebody can pick up this series. Hope you feel better, TL-kun.

Group Leader
The translation is either MTL or you're an ESL. Either way its shit.
And why in the fuck did you upscale the image? Its ridiculously huge for no reason. You lost so much fucking detail and turned it into a blurry mess.
The only part up to any sort of standard is the typesetting so congrats on not completely shitting the bed.

Group Leader
The translation is either MTL or you're an ESL. Either way its shit.
And why in the fuck did you upscale the image? Its ridiculously huge for no reason. You lost so much fucking detail and turned it into a blurry mess.
The only part up to any sort of standard is the typesetting so congrats on not completely shitting the bed.
Well can you do it better then? :v

Group Leader
Well can you do it better then? :v
The bar isn't very high so I believe I could either produce a better edited MTL (personally I would never publicly post a MTL), or spend a few hours looking up kanji and produce something more coherent that way. And for the image quality I would grab and use the original images posted by the author on Twitter and easily avoid the detail loss. There is nothing difficult about the typesetting here.

Users who are viewing this thread