The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 2 - Day 1

Dex-chan lover
That Day, Our College Drinking Party Turned Into A Creampie Gang Bang Fuck Fest

On That Day, a university Drinking Party spinned Into A Vaginal Cum Shot party

That Fateful Day, Our College Party Turned Into A Creampie G*******g Fuck Fest – The Welcoming Party Session

Thank you!
Good JAVs

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is getting any better any time soon, it has a very uncomfortable tone that I don't think is intentional and if it is; then I don't think it has been done correctly. As its is just off putting, unlike other manga where the uncomfortable nature can draw you in.

Thanks everyone at Snow_Snow for the translation
it is incest, the tag hasn't shown up yet but there's a link from a guy above, I've read it and It's incest. I'mma drop this shit

edit: and who tf is the Alabamian that "dumb-ed" me?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did I really get jebaited if I didn't know another version existed?
I feel like it's better staying unaware of whatever happens in the 'other version', since it doesn't carry relevance to the actual story as people say (That's what I think at least eh)

Dex-chan lover
it is incest, the tag hasn't shown up yet but there's a link from a guy above, It's definitely incest. I'mma drop this shit
I kinda want to see it crash and burn before I drop it lol, but I get ya it is truly a trash fire.

Reactions: W0X

Users who are viewing this thread