I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 7

so the emperor isn't using magic to come into here dreams that's a fact if he was he would have said something when she said Kyle

Sweetie, don’t feel bad. I’ve cried over dropped food and I definitely wasn’t pregnant at the time.

@themcm maybe. I'm wondering if he has a hard time being honest in real life. his coldness and frustration could be at her waking up and the other chick showing up. he pulled away and sent her away too maybe cuz of that chick. shes known to do some crazy shit and is clearly pursuing him

Double-page supporter
Nooo, not the tangerine! 😭

Thank you so much for all the updates! 🙏

When it's food you wanted to eat but it gets spoiled... I'll also cry T^T No matter if there's more.

@themcm
so the emperor isn't using magic to come into here dreams that's a fact if he was he would have said something when she said Kyle

actually it was huge as soundeffect which overshadowed his response, probably her (private) name. and guess who was responsible for that: the pain in the ass sister

why is she a knight ? Her personality doesn't fit at all. Everyone finds her quirky and sympathizes with her quandary over food but for fuck sake she is a knight. Knights don't bawl their eyes out over spoiled tangerines. And don't give me the "she is pregnant" excuse. Being pregnant makes you hormonal but not this much so she used to be this emotional and un-knight like before getting pregnant and maybe it was emphasized afterwards...
If the author wanted an emotional woman, why make her a knight? Make her some random noble woman or castle staff or something

Users who are viewing this thread