I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
I love the doctor what a little gremlin I love him also I know it's a manhwa but anything that's got to do with violence towards pregnant women ANGERS ME

Dex-chan lover
Wow the captain must really love her, to immediately want to take care of her and a baby that's not his. He looked like a cute puppy dog when asking her

Yup, hate reading manga with all this drama. Makes it feel horrible.
And this one isn't even all that great, so dropped.

@mopoppo i'm just laughing because i know everyone is gonna mad lmao
Why you're so mad
Im just enjoying this whole fuckery and suddenly you mad as hell to me
What a day XD

@Chris000 i was mad as hell at u a few hours ago bro, but now im like oops got too carried away again 🤡

fr tho at least be thankful u aint getting s2manga-quality shit bro.

Aggregator gang
Lol the doc reaction upon the confession got me LMAO 🤣 The knight's face when asking to be the child's dad is so precious, imagine if it were his biological child.

@mopoppo nah,im just here for the drama
Actually i just looking and when suddenly a comment explode i know something is happening lmao

OMG he did a 180 so fast I got whiplash 😭 but I love hiiiim ugh the emperor hasn't done anything good so far... there's really no competition

Fed-Kun's army
@mopoppo I’m not one to complain about updates even if there are spelling mistakes cause I still appreciate it, but bubbles was missing and I had another option, why can I not state my opinion. It is not as tho I don’t read both groups work independently (I do) but this time for the sake of putting it out there some stuff was missing or out of order compared to rats. Get ur facts straight.

Group Leader
What is wrong with this quack doctor??

"The baby is just in shock and sick."

BRUH. THAT MEANS THE BABY IS DYING HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM.

Idk if its translation mistake or the author think unborn baby is as strong as hulk??? In shock and sick is fine???

I hate the captain now. That was her own private medical information and absolutely none of his business. Yet he demands to know its veracity and inserts himself into the middle of her personal life. And they’re not even close so it’s all the more creepy. Imagine it — your boss that you barely know beyond a professional relationship wants to be the father of your child? Christ.

Sure HIPAA probably doesn’t exist here but, fuck off anyway. The captain should just have her put on leave since it’s affecting her work and that’s it. This whole story is so awkward.

so does this mean the emperor knows she’s preggies because the doctor is reporting to a shadow guard if i’m not wrong right

@mopoppo
When someone does a shit job they're gonna be called out. They do it for free. The can stop when ever they want. No one is paying them. I don't care if they loose sleep. Im not their boss demanding they stay up late. If they wanted to show everyone that they should read their translations and that they were better. Then they should have done a good job from the start. But again they do it because they want to. Who's forcing them? You can't get angry that ppl are pointing out their mistakes. Speed-up this and that. So what if another group translates it, if yours was better ppl will read it. But you guys proved that your quality is shit. Too bad. Don't get all pissy because they couldn't do a better job. Its one thing to misspell something or for the sentence to sound janky but to completely mess up page orders and miss pages of text???? It was shit. Remember they do this for free. Of their own will. They don't get paid. You can't get mad and call ppl out for calling them out.

Users who are viewing this thread