I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

So far it seems interesting. The end of the panel seemed like he already knew who he slept with though. 🤔

The emperor definitely knows maybe he will change from being a tyrant.
The captain guy obviously likes her

Group Leader
the eyebrows change from pink to black. am I the only one who noticed that lmaodsjdjf

Okay...
So it's for sure she got pregnant now...
Why do I have the feeling she'll run away with the captain to pretend it's his child?

Is there a page missed in the chapter 3? It starts about some rumors, but there is no word about it nor at the start of chapter 3, nor at the end of 2.

As long as she doesn't leave her independence or he doesn't confine her to womanly duties and stuff, I'm on board.

Interesting but also I have some questions
Why hasn’t she quit her job yet? What is stopping her from going into hiding or taking a leave of absence? Is she the only dame? Does she have a reputation to uphold?

@Fam101
royal knights cant do that
they are sworn to first and foremost protect their liege even at the cost of their life their private stuff matters little
so a immediate leave isnt a option
and going awol from guarding the emperor would be treason

revealing the pregnancy without naming the emperor as father would probably result in a dismissal or transfer to a lesser unit (securing the workspot of pregnant women wasnt a thing until the late 20ths century)

and quiting is basicly a no go
he found out about her identity in less than a day so its just a matter of time before he realises that she got pregnant if she already left it would arouse suspicions of trying to shake his rule by stealing his bloodline which would be a very very bad ending...
(especially since the children literaly look like a mix of him and her going by the novel pink hair gold eyes and black hair blue eyes and yes its twins)

the other two questions i dont know would depend on the society form and traditions
females wielding a weapon in a official capacity are pretty unusual

what im surprised about is why she didnt try to take contraception medicine or considered abortion
she is cautious because of a 1 in 10000 possebility and visits a back alley doctor so why didnt she think of that?

this is cute, im curious to see where it goes. honestly i just want to see her raise the kid with the love her parents never gave her LMAO!!

This is glorious. Male lead is so evil, but honestly, FL deserves it, and it's not like he's really evil, at least not to her. If you are keeping it from the daddy you are having his child when he's not obviously abusive or dangerous to you, you deserve a bit of teasing and lots of sweating.
also, keep in mind that she is not creating escape plans for her and the child - and she wants to keep and raise it, so it'll be noticed sometime, you can't hide something like that. So she doesn't fear for her life or that of the child's.

Edit: nevermind, that man is an idiot. Aaand digging his own grave.

Users who are viewing this thread