I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

I swear I have read some manhwas with similar stories before.

I keep checking back every hour for the next chapter lol thank u. I know their r only 10 chapters right now XD so 3 more left. I'm cheering u on GO GO GO XD LOL

Haevn scans is winning the race! Will Sunny Side Up catch up and get to chapter 10 before Haevn scans?

Lowkey, haevn scans should FUCK OFF, Sunny side uploaded first, and proved they can properly provide quick releases, so I see no reason why haevn scans is still trying. It’s first comes first serve, that’s commonly known in the scanslation community no cappp. But that’s just my opinion

Anyways, this series is everything I want!!! PINK HAIR AND A MOTHER??? THATS MY FUCKING DREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

@CornKingTG it's the fast day, usually it doesn't count unless the other group upload really late, then the first group has the claim.

Thank you for the both scans that pick this series. I hope theres no drama and viewers need to stfu dont stir the drama. All people needb is just updates afterall

Dex-chan lover
Reading the description alone makes me think that both scan groups should just give up on this, permanently.

Sunny side absolutely has better quality so I hope the other team would step it up or just give it up.

I really love this!
I like how it doesn’t skip her pregnancy and it’s kinda realistic.
Also, is she actually seeing the emperor in her dreams? I think so but he reacted so weirdly when she said Kyle.
Maybe he can’t have children too

Thanks for translating ❤️

I love this series from Sunny Side Up Scan 'cause the translation is soo... I read it with feeling ouch.
I need moarr!

I think all the group scan leaders should join a new discord room (for leaders only) so they won't fight like this.

Users who are viewing this thread