I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

NOOOOO it should be a crime to end a chapter like that (referring to chapter 10) my heart(≧∇≦)

But anyways really looking forward to the future chapters :3

Thank you to both scan groups, personally both versions are good and I don’t mind that the SFX was not done. I’m thankful with what y’all produce, it really makes my day (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASSIVE UPDATES😭❤️❤️ I love this manhwa so much thank you for translatinggg

Great job fixing everything! Big thanks, I really enjoyed being able to properly read this before going to sleep, was looking forward to it since seeing it first posted! :)

Omg thank you so much. After reading the last release im always filled with sadness that there aren't any more chapters and then BAM! more chapters released! Its like a new years miracle! Thank you so much to both groups who have worked hard to share this wonderful story 💖 keep up the amazing work!

I really don't get her thought process or her lack of. Like what is her endgame/goal? She just keeps digging her own grave. Like you know you can't secretly come to full term and give birth while continuing to work and hope no one notices. Unless something stupid happens like some sort of supernatural phenomena that conceals it but I'm really not likeing this FL so far 😓
She frustrated me when she was in denial of her pregnancy and was like nah the doctor doesn't know what he's talking about
She frustrated me when her symptoms are clearly affecting her work but she plays it off like nah this aint nothing
She frustrated me when she just let the fact someone nearly killed her go
Like does she her brain work or nah?!

This dude....
He is definitely invading her dreams, isn’t he? And spying on her constantly... 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s being creepy. Why can’t be just be straightforward? Otherwise I totally vote she go for the Captain knight, except his response to her being pregnant was a bit concerning....
Anyway, thanks translation teams! Y’ll are doing excellent work, and my curiosity is super piqued!

The fl is confusing..she's practically digging her own grave..she dont want to be found out but shes still there practically dangling herself to his majesty..😤

the female lead is so confusing and lowkey frustrates the hell out of me. the captain is a two faced weirdo with anger issues while the male lead needs to be upfront and honest about knowing stuff. other than that i thank both groups for their hard work

I don't CARE about this whole plot now, I am only reading this for my King, a man who I will engrave into my heart, Baby Daddy Captain. AN ICONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Can someone spoil me in which chapter the they finally tell each other? I'll start reading after that chapter is released.

Dex-chan lover
For a commoner who raised her rank as knight and become the Emperor's bodyguard... this MC surely quite innocent.
Also, I'm 80-90% sure the Emperor knew... or maybe not?

The fl high key annoys me. If you don’t like kind of dumb female leads you probably shouldn’t read this. Her actions are hella questionable, the male leads actions are also kinda like that.
Ok guys stick with me. Imagine you have to work for a guy who is KNOWN to be cruel and somebody that is kinda close to you and knows that bad guy TELLS you that he is bad news. Ok that is the 1 for the 1+1 equation. Now we have you. You KNOW that he is kinda cruel, hella scary and that lying would be a total disaster. Your life, hella endangered, your morales, kinda there but low key hella fckd and cruel if you really look into it. You KNOW he is searching for you, you are with a CHILD in a HIGH COMBAT JOB. Wanna keep the bb? Sure. Ignore the doctors order to be careful BC BABY! KNOWING THAT YOUR JOB IS LIKE ONE OF THE MOST STRESSFUL AND DANGEROUS JOBS OUT THERE?! That is the other 1 of the equation. (1)You, want keep baby + dangerous environment and everything, endangered by baby daddy and having to work for him = not 2 bc she doesn’t think about the bb. Instead of resigning bc a stomach is kind of impossible to hide, her job = death of bb if she doesn’t quit even if she manages to hide the baby in her 9th month.
Conclusion. Female lead: high key irrational, cruel for not thinking about the dangers to her child, no logical conclusions.

Attractive characters. Even the relationship is cute between them
only at nights though
it doesn't make sense at few parts but meh acceptable.

I guess the tyrant knows everything and he is plotting something... I just don't know why would you keep searching for her even after knowing that she is here? And the dreams are really weird....

I'm going to take a guess and say the Emperor is some half-species or he has some weird magic or whatever that would normally make pregnancies impossible, Yalin getting knocked up is due to some random unforeseen thing as of yet unrevealed. That said the Emperor is connected to Yalin and is visiting her in her dreams, he can't make any outward moves to be openly affectionate to her or crazy bitches like that sister will come for her head, additionally if she's revealed to be pregnant she'll become a major target. The Physician knows what is going on with Yalin and probably has a hand involved, he's definitely a sort of shady individual and I doubt her going to him initially was purely random, that said I don't think he's evil so much as chaotic...

Personally I'll be waiting for the story to be more fleshed out and revealed before making a judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread