I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

WHY doesn't she tell anyone that
SOMEONE pushed her down the stairs?!

How is that not a major concern and something that should be investigated?? Instead, it's like
'Ohh, I got the day off, the Captain is so nice!'

I get that she is hormonal etc from the pregnancy, but she just seems so stupid for a royal guard in general. Where is her critical thinking, or just her survival instinct?! Even before she knew of the pregnancy, her actions never show the 'boring and strict' personality we are told she has.
I don't usually let stuff like this bother me, but I feel like the discrepancy between how she acts and how we as readers are told to perceive her is too much.

This requires quite the level of suspension of disbelief. Still tho, I think it's a good read. I just wish we didn't have all these ridiculous set ups to the situation.

man captain is THE IDEAL man 'cause ngl, the emperor kind of freaks me out LMAO
but she has his bb so obvs 2nd ml will stay as 2nd, so sad

I don't know if it's the way she was drawn, but I think she's so reckless considering she's expecting. She doesn't have any precaution for her morning sickness, she dozed off while standing... Doesn't she realize it's dangerous for the baby??
Also another user below pointed out that she didn't tell anyone about someone pushed her down the stairs. Sigh.
I have to agree with @Milkalette below, MC is kinda dumb.

sunny side up i’m trying to join your discord and made it to the server but reacting isn’t giving me access :(

You know I sometimes wonder why I dont like stories that start with a one night stand between the female lead and male lead, and now 2nd male lead syndrome can be added to that list

Users who are viewing this thread