I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

Everyone is so hot here, im looking forward for the updates that i already re-read this 5 times 😭

Thank you.. But, when is the next chapter bro??? I hope you will update quickly 🙏🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
@DracoSafarius it's really interesting, I really do think it deserves a read. It left me sad after seeing there are only this little chapters so I hope it will be like that to you too

Double-page supporter
@Mirzak007 def can give it a shot then

This is actually pretty good, but it feels like both the Captain and Arisa stuff is going to get really played out

I like the story like this, ita was so real! And i cam feel her pain and how stressed she is while she pregnant.

Thankyou for translate this ,
Great work!

I can’t even she’s just too dumb. Stupid as f u c ckk. Oh i work with him everyday but I’m still only going to believe the rumours. Oh my period is a month late it must be stress. Oh i must lie to everyone who cares about me cos I’m a scared stupid rabbit. Oh he can’t possibly recognise me even though he spoke my name that night gaaaaaah she sooo dumbbb

Thank you haevan scans for still planning to continue this series! I really need to know what happens next! Thank you for your hard work everyone!

@ylvskij

I actually dont believe shes dumb at all.

The emperor has NOT acted opposite to the rumors.

"Its must be stress" was not her being dumb but understandable denial and incredulity.

She has to lie because she cant let anyone know shes pregnant because its too RISKY.

"Everyone who cares about me" whos that? As far as we know she's just a plain knight. The captain is just her superior, the doctor is just her physician, and the emperor is just her emperor - there roles are clear; the fact that that the king and captain like her is unbeknownst to her nor that the physician is spy

Users who are viewing this thread