I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

I have looked around and see that the source of this manwa is a novel, does anybody know where I could read that? It would be even better if you know where the manwa left off in the novel

I would love to read the novel but is anyine translating the novel or does the novel have yet to be picked up? The novel raws you can get at https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53315261&orderby=desc
But I cant read korean... or even purchase the raws for a translator cause I cant even make an account on kakao.

imperial physician sus
looks like he's been tipping off the emperor... but technically wouldn't he be breaking the magic contract?

Group Leader
I think they dropped it bc the official translation has pretty much reached the same point that they’ve translated up to

Am I the only person who is a fan of the emperor? I think he really likes her, he just can’t be affectionate in person like he can be in the dreams. I think he knows shes the woman from the festival but I don’t think he knows she’s pregnant, maybe just suspicious.

In case anyone goes "Why doesn't she just get an abortion?", rationalize it like I do. She has said that she was an unwanted child, so the thought of abandoning a child is a deep seated trauma of hers that she could not stomach the thought of inflicting it onto her own. It might still be a fetus at this stage but if she already considers it hers, then that shows how deep the trauma runs in her, although there is definitely some cultural bias affecting her judgement on the author-level, on the story-level we can simply conclude it as a really scarring trauma. This might just be a minor justification that barely affects how the plot looks, but I believe that somethings can be a deal-breaker, so this is my duck tape-coated olive branch for the readers who are still on the fence on their final verdict.

Minor spoilers for the chapters ahead (not major, just an intresting event or two)
Im really glad that the tyrant is actually a tyrant, not just some dumbass tsundere. That guy is seriously fucked somewhere in the head, and im loving it.
ALSO, read this on Bato.to, it has a few more chapters, and gets updated more frequently I think

Users who are viewing this thread