I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 12

I love this series, I love your commentary and passion, and of course I love Niti.

But seriously it is so good to watch the relationship progress but so heartbreaking to see that resistance to things improving. She can't recognise her own worth. Really looking forward to her regaining her strength and the relationship deepening.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Big "What's the point?" Energy.

Honestly I love this story so much. It’s such a realistic depiction of trauma and depression WITH good pacing. Like obviously she’s not going to just stop being depressed all in one day, but we can still see the growth that’s happening in their relationship. Which keeps us interested and invested as readers.

Thank you for the translation!

I never thought this story would be so deep. I also love that the ML knows she’s traumatized and depressed, and is slowly (yet surely) guiding her to the right direction (instead of pushing her hard) :’D

Thanks for translating!

Ughhhhh fuckin lyin b

Yeah... taking away his birthright... so fkin selfish.

Grr. Thanks for the update.

Group Leader
@JeDePi

To be fair, she has a point.
Becoming the next heir to the archduke (a position that is second only to the actual king/princes) puts him in a position where he’s at risk for getting hurt, targeted, manipulated, and even killed.

She’s not exactly wrong for wanting to protect her son from that, especially when their current situation gives him both financial security and freedom.

Double-page supporter
GIRL! Just tell him that he IS the father! Do I need to call Maury?

Wouldn’t Niti be happier if Baster knew the truth?? Like the poor kid wants to reveal that they’re parent and child and plus he’ll get a real father figure in his life...

pfffffhhhh that archduke didnt get blessed with much brains did he?
if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck and moves like a duck
then chances are its a duck
so up till now lets check from his pov(what he himself noticed)
his wife sounds like her
she looks similar especially the general hair color, build and eyecolor
she has the same stubborn and determined vein but still talks respectful and gentle

and lets just ignore that she is the only person with grey silver hair and golden eyes so far in the story

and then her child... red eyes which he noticed as extremely rare since only his family has them as heredetary..... and is at just the right age...

the duke is so dense its shocking
and now take into consideration that all the mc does is deflecting if she ever decides lie at the key points then he will probably be on his death bed before he realizes that nitense is his son and even then chances are its because niti spilled the beans

I like this series. As a depressed, barely functional lady it's nice to have some representation lol. Now I just gotta find a contract marriage and hope he's a good dude. Jk... unless?

Users who are viewing this thread