I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 16

I've just found this story and anyway, I just hope you're feeling better now. Don't strain yourself, take care. And make big noise, that should scare Charlie away. Should. However, he seems quite cheeky, so I'm not sure it would work on him :/

By 'that indicent', do they mean the night when Baster had trouble with his sight and then met the FL? And I thought it was a girl at first when I saw the designer. Then again "him" has always been in quotes. Anyway, whatever. They seem like an eccentric, artisty person :'D

I wish we would see more FLs that werent afraid to seek revenge against the ones who wronged them. The FL always being a saint who forgives and lets go is too old of a trope

Hey, take it easy, surgeries are no joke and if you strain yourself too much while recovering it will most likely lead to bad recovery, possibly even more surgeries.

i hope u feel better soon saku, i really appreciate ur scans and lil memes so take ur time to recover and don't push urself too hard <333

Thank you so much Saku and the team for scanlating and sharing with us!

But please prioritize yourself first and take as much time as you need to rest! Hope you get well soon

Fed-Kun's army
From experience dealing with others like Charlie... They like corn kernels and bird feed... If you want to keep him further away, just make sure there's a piece that has lots of it away from your place!

Also, good luck with the recovery, take care! Your health is always a priority!

I missed you and your amazing translator notes! Take care and make sure not to push yourself. We can wait.

We appreciate what you do! Rather than lamenting that you were gone, we're happy you're back. Please take care of yourself first

thank you so much for your hard work! Please treasure yourself and rest!

thank you for your hard work pls take your time and rest

ok guys I'm sorry but I'm shipping the ninja with the designer already

you've worked so hard and we thank u for that, please rest and take the time u need !

Users who are viewing this thread