I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 18

y'all missed the point: Why is a wind spirit a unicorn? It can't fly! A pegasus makes more sense

The way she's just like "you got kicked out of your family?????? Wish that was me"

The TL notes are sending me

Also 200 dresses are way to many, what kind of fashion monster is this guy lol

Why an unicorn, tho? Aren't unicorns symbols of pureness and love? If it's a wind spirit we're talking about, wouldn't something that can fly be the first thing you think about? 🤔 or a very fluffy thing? And is that unicorn the size of a pony?

@hakunoyuuki it's not "way too many" if you take into account that they usually didn't wear a dress they already wore at a social gathering twice and they changed clothes when it was meal time. And let's not forget about seasonal clothes so it would be like 50 dresses for three months, more or less... Not taking into account the "social season", full of balls, banquets and tea parties... And I guess there were people who threw a party from time to time even if they didn't have a reason 😅.

OMG, the footnotes! 🤣😂🤣 I absolutely love it when scanlators include their thoughts into their scanlations because it makes me feel like I'm reading it together with them, and I must say Saku's comments in this chapter were especially hilarious. At this point I think I might be more interested in Saku's reactions and chatter on the sidelines, than the actual story of this manhwa. 😆 (Not that the story isn't good, just the notes tend to be so great!)

Users who are viewing this thread