I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
@viperina
I don't think so. Remember, she told Niti to not tell him that he's the father. She's actively keeping it a secret, and if he knows that he's the father, that secret wouldn't be an issue.

I want to believe that our girl is keeping the fact ML is the dad just to feel something lmaoooo like just to stir shit up bc that’s absolutely valid imo like yesss miss mama fight depression with a lil bit of conflict

Karinne: talks about how she'll "never be over" another man in front of her husband
Also Karinne: why is he upset

Sideeyeing that pandemic really hard, we already had drama damnit, don't drag Niti into this :c

Dex-chan lover
@bxx4u
She actually said why she's keeping it a secret, she's worried he'll never forgive her for keeping it a secret, somewhat cyclical logic, but it is logical for someone who hasn't experienced happiness much in her life.

Did he get small pox or something? Oh no! ;___;

Also, telling your Husband that you will never forget the father of your child. Yikes.

NOT NITENSEEEEE

also it'll be pretty funny once baster comes to know that she's been talking about him this whole time

Nitiiiii my baby ಥ_ಥ

I hope they don't drag the misunderstandings until the end of the story. I hope she realizes that even if her father realizes that baster is niti's father, this wouldn't really ruin baster, and that he's the grand duke! He's practically one of the most powerful in their land.

Users who are viewing this thread