I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 4

definitely a win. I would like to be offered a job as a parasite as well. Sounds damn fantastic 🤩

damn butler talking about defrosting like he's some kinda frozen chicken

@viperina I think the reason could be just to shut people up. Just find someone who won't bother you to marry and stop the other nobles from harassing you to marry their daughters. It's an easy solution.

I feel like... The duke must’ve just handed his people a stick person, say it was a beautiful woman and tell them to look for her based on that without any clarification. Not that he could’ve given any, given that he was blind.
Also in a perfect world, this man would be able to piece together these clues... and find a sensible hair stylist.

My vision is -3.00 so I can kind of relate I guess? However, even I can see sh— if I was that physically close to a person. Did he get random magic spelled in the eyes?

These comments are damn too funny 😂😂😂
I love the Hulk meme 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Try not to hurt yourself thinking there Mr.Sherlock, you might pop a blood vessel.

Why would you search he entire country for a noble girl in the capital? Wait, are they in the capital... usually the stories are in the capital?

All he would need to do his hear the stories in the social circle about a pig whom got cucked because the woman he was going to buy got pregnant 6 months ago.
How was he even searching, what information was the Duke even going off of?
Saying it now, bad writing(Even if he was partially blind he did see her hair colour)

The typical cliche to drag it on and the battle of wits.... really.
The Mc is enjoyable but I feel like the Male Lead is going to make people tired since he cannot put two and two together.

Woman has a son, the time lines up with the woman you slept with.
He has red eyes, a very rare colour, she immediately makes you think of the night...
Denser than a Blackhole.

Banned
Ahhh so he doesn’t know it is her. Comments were wrong last chapter, also, wonder when he will learn and I wonder what he will do when he learns how her father treated her.

Oh my, same, I'm glad there's an actual explanation as to why he didn't find her identity real quick, he's still kinda dumb because the baby is just like her mom and him, lmao.

Lmao, I love the comments, keep roasting the Duke, ty <3 and same, someone gives me that job as well, I want to be rich and live a quiet and peaceful life without having to do anything. uwu

Just got me thinking how he planned to find her back then with no clue but a vague figure at most. Well explains why he never found her jk 😂 looking forward to mama and baby bear’s peaceful life.

How could he not recognize her? I thought the only reason he bought her for such a high price was because he knew who she was. Why would he even bother to marry someone just to play make believe wife anyway? Plus, it doesn't make sense he didn't know she already had a child and he STILL accepted her. I thought he would figure it out it was her and realize that child is his son or at least SHE would told him that. Will she keep it a secret? There's no need for that. She could tell him the truth and give the duke a heir right away. He will need one anyway.

@AiriAi right? Perfect job. And the best part is she doesn't even need to sleep with him! She ust needs to be rich and live a peaceful life in a beautiful mansion with her son, playing all day long with him and eat delicious food. I'm up for this job!

Hell yea that sounds like a sweet deal to me!

I still can't take ML seriously though LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread