I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 7

I know this may sound insensitive
but why doesnt she just tell him its his child
i dont see the point in treating the man your most likely gonna spend the rest of your life with so poorly
its not like hes done or might do anything bad to her

Group Leader
@airi0na
Likely because if he finds out it's his biological child, her peaceful isolated life with Niti will end.
She also, as is hinted in this chapter, is significantly depressed and likely has some form of PTSD from all those years of abuse, and add that in with guilt for subjecting her son to it as well, and she's pretty much a broken woman.
As a result, she likely doesn't trust him anymore than she trusts her own father.
Add in the fact that there's a rumor Baster is a murderer, and you can see why she wants to keep her distance.

Dex-chan lover
Him: "Live quietly and don't expect me to pay attention to you."
Also him: "Why won't you pay attention to me??!!!!??;?!;4+_!??!"

honestly the TL notes enhances the reading experience lmao

On a more serious, but not really too serious note, FL being a sleepyhead is me during one of my depressive episodes lol I hope she gets the help she so clearly needs.

FL: "I understand you don't remember this, and I can't prove it, but according to my best knowledge, Niti is our son we had due to that one night stand"
ML: ?????? I had a son
FL: I think so, but I get why you'd be doubtful of his parentag-
ML: shush he's my son
FL: i am grateful you think so but-
ML: my one and only child i love him!!!
*Happy ending*

hmmm I don't get her attitude towards the guy? Like sure they slept together one time and had a kid together. But he didn't do anything to warrant her disliking him either?
Also the fact that she sleeps a lot while a 3 year old is running loose.... with no other servant in the house.............. .... ... .... .. ... ....

Dex-chan lover
@kuckoonut She's literally suffering from PTSD and it's a damn miracle she hasn't even killed herself at this point. Even the Butler and ML seems to sort of understand that, they just don't know the extent of it.
In her world, there is her, her son, and pretty much everyone else, and she can't bring herself to trust anyone, she's fucking broken.

Sleeping, forgetting today... yep she's crippled depressed and no wonder why. I'm glad the ML is such a sweetheart tho.

Ty for the update!!

The more you say no, the more they would do the exact opposite 😂 she really does need help though 😔 so kudos, ML and Mr. Butler, for noticing and doing something about it 😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread