I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 7

Group Leader
YN8R47F.png

Need a source for this epic princess isekai story

Dex-chan lover
She sure makes a lot of iffy decisions
Trying to malnourish her child by feeding him the same thing? Leaving a 3yr old unattended, it's her depression but he still could have drowned in the fountain
Coming to the conclusion it would be better to leave her kid with a guy she knows nothing about just because he said he wanted to bond and mainly because she doesn't want to be around him
Anyways thanks for the update and bomb notes 💕

I don't know how you can say she's being rude when he basically relegated her to a separate house and basically said he never wanted to see or hear from her again. Why is it bad when she chooses to stick to that agreement just because he decided to arbitrarily change his mind? They got married sight unseen. It's a political marriage based on their statuses. How is she the bad guy especially after all the abuse she's known from men?

The character design of the FL sometimes look like that one girl who died because she is a liar in xxxHolic.
Also the meme at the end... LMAO

what I'm understanding about FL is that she's traumatized by her family life and believes she and her son are better off alone, so that no one can hurt him the way she was hurt. I completely buy that she's not interested in men at all considering what her father was like. And she's a first time mother, so she isn't aware of her mistakes.

I am surprised that I like this one?

To the Translator: You put your goldfish in a fridge???

This is rare, an MC that has severe depression. Bold move of the Author to touch this subject

Thank you so much foe the translation!!! I dont get it why ML surprise and angry with MC’s attitude when she just follow what he said to her on the first day. He should remember and realise that.

Dang, a female MC with major depression who's also a single mother. That's definitely not the average shoujo protag for these types of stories. I'm really interested in seeing where this goes, thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread