I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
lmao the meme at the end XDDD so accurate.
He's the one who said this is a marriage without love, yet he's already breaking the rules!
That's how it always goes though lol.

HAHA memes and notes ON POINT
skbdjsjsj “color within the lines mature” or “plan a coup and take over your position at the age of 3 mature” HAHAHA

Man. I like that they are touching up on mental health in these chapters. I hope he can help her pull her out of it. Poor kid is sad about mom. :(

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge - Right? I think he was expecting her to push back on some points so he could gauge how difficult she might be, so when she agreed upfront, he was completely wrong-footed. And now that he's had a chance to see she's nowhere near living like a noble his "wife" should, he's pulling all the way over into the other lane to correct what he perceives is a slight to his honor. I think since he's also picked up on the fact that she's depressed (thanks, Mr. Butler), he's genuinely concerned that she might hurt herself.

She's depressed for all the abuse... c'mon, that's the sound of my tears falling like a river. I'm glad that our ML is a decent person, there was no need for further explanation and he knew exactly what he had to do and was genuinely concerned and willing to do so, I'm proud of u, man.

Pls, continue changing this way and reach the flower path with your family. Kill the grandpa too. )": <3

He's already your baby daddy, so why don't you just let him be your daddy- I mean your son's daddy

Double-page supporter
I love the fem lead already. Its depicting what true depression really looks like. Sure Niti is the light of her light but it still sucks the hell out of you.

Users who are viewing this thread