I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 7

LMAOOOO Saku's comments are gold.🤣

On a more serious note though, I'm actually quite surprised at how accurate they show depression. You lose all your will to live and sometimes you can't do even the smallest tasks. It saps you off your energy and no matter how much you rest, you still feel tired. And it's soooo hard to get help because you're anxious about everyone and everything and you just don't want anyone near you. The only safe and support person she has is her son.

@Rinkakuchi just FYI, I am a healthcare professional 😀. Refusing help whether or not she's depressed is stupid, that's my opinion, it should not reflect my understanding of mental illness.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is she refusing the help of servants? I understand that she's depressed and she might not want to interact with others, which would be understandable if it was just her, but she has a CHILD with her. He was already severely deprived of nutritional meals--letting that continue while he's still growing is terrible for his health. Maybe put aside your personal feelings and be a responsible parent?

@saxeblue i dont mean to sound rude but, wow to think you're a healthcare professional and yet you can still say that? You're gravely oversimplifying things, if you think not seeking help is equal to being stupid. Mental health is a complex issue. A lot of them have a hard time even processing their feelings and expressing what they're going through to other people, more so to ask for help.

The fact the you're a healthcare professional doesn't equate to you being educated about mental health (since you specifically pointed this out when I said to educate yourself). Still, that's all the more reason to educate yourself. So that, whether in fiction or real life, you won't just equate "not seeking help" as stupid. That's all, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread