I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child - Ch. 8

Group Leader
@aiyanaNaisha

Haha don’t worry I double checked before stitched the chapters together!
This chapter has two different scenes of Niti leaving.
The first is at the beginning preceding her meal with Baster, in which he’s just going for tutoring.
The one at the end is him going for some kind of overnight educational event with other kids his age.

@furato
Abuse makes people grow up quicker. I knew a 6 year old that cleaned the house every day after school and made her own (non-cooked) meals. also I think he's 4

I like how the FL isn't just jumping back into the guy's arms, or has had any 'ba-dump' scenes yet -- hoping the author gonna be sensible with this

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

I love the duke- and ma'am needs to go on anti depressants. Also, anyone notice that she's always wearing sleepwear?

Niti is so cute. Have a safe trip Niti! I like Karinne's attitude and her being depressed kind of really shows. I hope he finds a good approach for it.

So while I get she is depressed how does she think she is doing her duty as his wife if she is always in pajamas and sleeping.

Aggregator gang
Bro, I'm so glad that he's like this unlike those other manhwa dads
He doesn't even know it's his child

this gives me a lot of second-hand pain cuz of Karinne being this cold to him
it hurts since her being like this towards him isn't necessary for her to live
it is necessary for the plot tho

Niti best boi
Have a great life Niti

That's a very thick and high wall she built up, which is very understandable 😔 Hang in there, Duke! 💪😂

Thanks for the chapter! Wow, It's so refreshing to see that Baster (compared to other korean manhwa's ML) is actually trying to talk with Karinne and understand her/ break her walls. When I saw the smut tag, I was worried that it will be your typical story where after the marriage the ML just drags FL to bed (like every 2 chapters or so) instead of talking and trying to understand each other and I'm really happy that's not the case here.

At this point I just want to see the three of them happy as a wholsome family

Oof, just imagining Baster finding out about his kid being his biological son and that the woman he was looking for turned out(kinda dead inside except regarding Niti) like she did because of her father(mc's father).

Fed-Kun's army
when will that bastard duke finaly realize it even if your eyes were hurt you idiot should have seen her grey silver hair and golden eyes
now your meeting a woman with grey silver hair and golden eyes which coincidentally has a son with your eye colour and is about the right age...
and yet that idiot doesnt seem to care one bit with a bit of investigation this would have been cleared up easily

also that father of hers is now living on borrowed time till the duke finaly decides to use his brain and finds out the truth.

I can't believe I was enjoying the roast towards our ML looks in the previous chapters, but now I'm enjoying him so much (despite how clumsy he is) and cheering on him so hard! He's obviously a bit silly since he hasn't recognized Niti is his baby boy, but I do like that, why? Because that way we can see what type of man he is, without any second agenda (I don't want to rant, but just go and see some fathers especially in manhuas stories, they treat the woman horribly but then they suddenly become obsessed with them and try to imprison -imprison in form of forced marriage or other stuff- the women when they found they have their babies, which ofc is repulsive).

I'm already pretty excited to see these two gettings closer to each other just because they are who they are, not because he's the father or she's the mother. I think our MC deserves that, a relationship where she'll be seen for who she is, and not being considered as something to bargain or obtain (since he's the Duke, the most influential dude aside from the imperial family, it can be seen that way), especially because of what she suffered at her father's house.

Ps. The fact that he's treating his boy so good, despite not knowing is his. It's one of the most wholesome situations I've seen in Asian webtoons (whether they're Japanese, Chinese, or Korean). I'm bloody tired of people trying to make it seem that you can just love your blood-related children in stories, that makes no sense if u take into consideration how many MLs has suffered exceptionally at the hands of their own parents (even tho they're their own blood and flesh).

Users who are viewing this thread