I Gave Birth to the Villain's Child

O my o my, was wondering when it’ll happen. 😋😋can’t wait for the next one.

@Waffley IKR, it's like they want to skip the whole "becoming strong" process and want her to magically recover from a couple of decades of abuse, belittlement, and humiliation and suddenly become a proud and confident woman.

@Tomato_Soupy
Legit question here: where da faq da villain at??? The only villain I see is asshole dad and thank God he's not the love interest here
Not every story needs an antagonist and this one has barely started. And I wonder which "asshole dad" you're glad is not the ML' you're talking about. Like ofc FMC's dad won't be the ML. That would be weird. And I don't see the Grand Duke behaving like an asshole? So wadafak?

@darewin exactly! Honestly, the only thing I don’t like about this manhwa is the title. And it’s only because I cant see nor understand the “villain” part of the title 😂😂! I was really shocked at the beginning when the ML (and the readers) realized she was suffering from depression from all those years of torture and neglect. And that was the moment i fell for the manhwa. It was so refreshing to have a FL who had to go through all that, and as you said, did not magically become some strong woman overnight. I also loved the fact that the ML also changed somewhat and handled her carefully and maturely.

Users who are viewing this thread