I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Chapter 40: I became the Mother of the children…

Dex-chan lover
That cunt of a celestial having a happy ending doesn't sit well with me.

She spent ages causing death and misery for no reason other than being a petty power-hungry bitch and she gets to walk into the sunset with her "friends"?

I know this is supposed to be a wholesome story but after everything she did and how little regret she showed, the only ending she deserved was burning in Hell for eternity.

Dex-chan lover
Liked the story thou wish Vol10 had been longer like the rest, more of the world after the fight would've been nice.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! While the ending was a bit rushed I fell, that was a nice ending to round up the entire story!

Hope we get a chapter set in the far future, cause that’s a closure I always like to look forward to, as it’s a nice form of closure!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing it! How I wish there would be at least one more chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Did gran lift akari by the boobs near the end? I can't unsee it bc they placed his hands rather awkwardly lmao.

Well this was a super bizarre series but thanks for the tl.

Dex-chan lover
And forever a missing person in her old world.
:notlikethis:

Thank for translation!

I was hoping we would see the muscle demon 2nd in command dating that woman he rescued. Oh well, I guess there was not enough time

Dex-chan lover
You don't get world peace by being a sperg holding onto grudges.
If thinking someone, who caused untold deaths by purposely provoking racial tensions and war for hundreds of years, needs to be condemned is 'sperg' like behaviour or just holding onto grudges; then yeah, I guess I'm a grudge holding sperg.
I just don't think giving Hitler a hug and a kiss on the cheek would have stopped him from warring or genociding, nor should he be forgiven afterwards, but I'm just a mean-ol'-grudge-holding-sperg.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations through it all. I enjoyed this series quite a bit. Sad to see it go but happy to be able to read its conclusion.

If thinking someone, who caused untold deaths by purposely provoking racial tensions and war for hundreds of years, needs to be condemned is 'sperg' like behaviour or just holding onto grudges; then yeah, I guess I'm a grudge holding sperg.
I just don't think giving Hitler a hug and a kiss on the cheek would have stopped him from warring or genociding, nor should he be forgiven afterwards, but I'm just a mean-ol'-grudge-holding-sperg.
Grudges make her stronger.
Whole point is that she feeds off negativity.

Dex-chan lover
Keep sperging and ruin humanity then, who cares if you give her infinite powers so she make you her impotent bitch and keep destroying the world? You needed to seethe and it's so much smarter to get everyone doomed rather than stop.

I something still gets my goat about the two spirits whose lives she ruined being all giddy and forgiving her.
Those were her friends for years before her jealousy made her betray the girl and they were the same people who first had the idea to bring peace between humans and demons, two people who have been trying to genocide each others for millenias. If they didn't forgive her, she wouldn't have separated from An enough for the MC to save her.

One of the first Otome Isekai, ended after 5 years. I've always liked this for the good mix of humor and action. Despite it's slow release schedule there were always something happening every chapter unlike many isekai out there, so the story never seemed dragged out. End of a trend

Dex-chan lover
Ending kinda felt rushed, but still a good read. (I'm a sucker seeing big happy families.)
She's skipping over that 9 month pregnancy period like it's nothing so she can keep cranking out kids like no tomorrow LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread