I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

ok, so why is this Shounen? because it's literally published by Shonenmagazine.

Child: "Mom, how are baby born?" Mom: "Well, you can drink a super rare potion, share a cookie with daddy or wear a magical dress than the mommy lay an egg from which a baby is coming out." This beats the crap out of any kind of euphemism used to explain where babies come from to a kid. ;)

The cool thing about the 10 children is that it makes you wonder what will be the next one's skill. Some are easy to notice while some other take us by surprise.

Double-page supporter
Her child are emore talented when it comes to build a prosperous country than to fight...

I feel like they'll jsut make such a prosperous country that even humans will want to move in...

This is so super cute! I can't get enough of this story, it has all the elements I need for enjoyment. I hope it continues to update.

I didn’t think I’d like this, but it’s surprisingly cute and funny. The kids are cute. A fun mindless read. No annoying politics or anything like that that normally comes with historical stuff.

I'm sorry...
But when the next chapter will update?
In raw version or english.

I'm looking similar manga. Could anyone recommend me some?

How exciting! I am curious as to what will happen! Also I hope this isn't a weird love triangle scenario.

So its a good read to pass the time and its entertaining enough to get the job done

Is there like a light novel for this? The last I read this was about a year ago and I put it on-hold hoping by the next time I read it (maybe a year later), it will be atleast around 20-30 chapters already. I tried to read the raws but it not even that far ahead from the translations. Is the author ever planning to update or continue this manga?

Double-page supporter
I just realized the first color pages have all the children in it, We can even see some of them all grown up.

Yeh

This is just weird and bad. What the heck is this even about? Get kid and culture shock? What?? There's no story to be found here

Users who are viewing this thread