I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

@Yeh well aren't you pickyyy... did you even actually read it? what do you mean there's no story? i have no idea what story your reading cause I surely can't see what your seeing. I get it everyone is entitled for their own opinion and for criticism or attacking an idea. but you're just shitting on it for no reason.

Yeh

@WeeBDestroyer Of course I'm picky. Everyone is picky, unless they are too daft to realize their own preferences.

I gave a clear reason for my opinion in the original comment, which you obviously missed. The story is complely based on making kids and culture shock of the MC, which seemed interesting earlier but is clearly isn't. the MC isn't relatable at all, mostly because she has no free will in the story and because her whole damn character is centered around the "I want to have a small parasite leech off of me" trope and as such has no mentionable depth to her, the MC is a jackass for the convenience of the story, the side characters were pretty much just mentioned and there is no depth to them,

It's like the story was made up by an isekai fan with baby fever, throwing a couple of motives together and calling it a "story".

Your claim that I'm just shitting on it for no reason is completely baseless and made up.

@Yeh

I gave a clear reason for my opinion in the original comment, which you obviously missed. The story is complely based on making kids and culture shock of the MC, which seemed interesting earlier but is clearly isn't.

Is it though? Sure the story is about making kids but to argue that its simply that is rather dishonest. The story doesnt push them to make kids as much as how the title would lead you to believe. If anything the story puts more of an emphasis on what the kids have the potential to become, and that holds more significance than them doing the deed. Which leads to my next point that them having as many kids as they do (now) weren't due to the story pushing them to do it, but due to accidental events. Also culture shock really? These events are so minor that it degrades your argument. Not only have we had only a few instances of such a thing, but they're often irrelevant and lose influence by the next few panels.

the MC isn't relatable at all, mostly because she has no free will in the story and because her whole damn character is centered around the "I want to have a small parasite leech off of me" trope and as such has no mentionable depth to her,

I mean incorrect in all fronts lol. She has free will after all she chose to stay and raise their kids. Likewise in the beginning she was given a choice to not have kids. Now if you say that she doesn't have free will because she was summoned there, that's fine, but at that point you would be reaching. I mean her reasoning for wanting kids was rather easy to understand and empathetic. She wanted to be a loving mother such as how her mother was (which was heavily influenced by her grief). Are you saying that you cant find loving your mother relatable? Or is it not relatable because, you simply dont have the same drives as her. Which is fine, but if thats the case than you will find most fictional characters to not be relatable since even the slightest disagreements would result in you finding unrelatable. Which really devalues your argument about them being relatable. It might be hard for you, but maybe delve deeper into how she isnt relatable.

the MC is a jackass for the convenience of the story, the side characters were pretty much just mentioned and there is no depth to them,

The father? You mean the father that has opened up more and more to the idea of a family? The same father that despite growing up and living most of his life with an opposing ideology to the girl is wait for it actually spending time with family? Oh but yea hes a jackass, wait a minute when was the last time when he was genuinely a jackass. Beats me it aint in the later chapters. Honestly we must be reading two different chapters. Yes theres no depth to a number of side characters 11 chapters in lol.

Your claim that I'm just shitting on it for no reason is completely baseless and made up.

This wasnt addressed to me but my goodness your arguments are terrible. Despite having reasoning to your opinions you do the bare minimum which leads to them ultimately meaning nothing. When you dont like a character you dont say so with two blatant statements. One this devalues your argument, because it either means that you arent educated enough to properly express your opinion, and two it makes your opinion meaningless. So yes given that you can only do the bare minimum, you're therefore shitting on the story for no reason.

What happened to this? Why hasn’t there been any update... I’m sad. Need more chapters :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Manganime
AOC Translations said they are busy IRL so they are taking their time you could check out their discord to see if they made any progress

Yeh

@starch12313 What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Well, ofc
War between two Great Power always be ugly

and War, War never changes

At least this manga show a little bit the ugliness of war

Dex-chan lover
an isekai where it's show how hard to become a mother, thus make you respect your mother more

Users who are viewing this thread