I Guess I Became the Mother of the Great Demon King's 10 Children in Another World

Banned
Stupid and badly translated... but entertaining, I guess. Kinda so-bad-its-good... with retarded PG child-making cop-outs and overly capable children. I guess the entertainment value is mostly in not knowing what kind of bizarre shit it is going to pull next... and also a shoujo protagonist with actual tiddies being used for their actual purpose for once.

Plus there are only 10 chapters at this point. This is what I hate about ongoing series. Read them for a bit and suddenly... blam... no more chapters. ¬_¬

I'll give it a 5/10.

Also this is blatantly shoujo, NOT shounen (despite the tiddies). Needs to be relabelled.

Fed-Kun's army
An looks similar to her Grandmother the previous Demon King.
At least from the few images in the manga.

MoZ

the "love triangle" in this one feels kinda off. like it's just the for the sake of it being some generic love triangle in a shoujo manga

I'm still not over the fact that she named her kids after numbers. To my french ass it's hilarious cause it's just a countdown lmaooooo

I still can't get over the fact that she basically named her children one, two, three and four 😂.
I think the author (or translator I dunno) had a thing for French as every "new" word is a French one like the name of the elves and dwarves King. It's just sooo much cringe I can't!

@Cecekhalyce
Yeah, I agree. I like this manga but what's up with the love triangle. The mama and papa's relationship is interesting enough without some love rival "spicing" things up. If anything that hero Albert guy is annoying and the love triangle feels forced and unnecessary. Not sure why the demon lord just accepted the hero's reason for sticking around his base despite being in war with the humans and the hero being his archenemy. He doesn't seem to care because he isn't really doing much about it, even though the guy practically flirts with his "bride". Why is this labeled shounen anyway, it feels more like a shoujo manga, not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just saying.

god dammit, I dunno why but this latest update made me cry. The kids are so precious, I don't get it. xDDD

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't a big fan of the underlying idea of the story in the beginning, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. I finished chapter 11 just now and must say it's really good. I'm thrilled for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread