I Had That Same Dream Again - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Abazure-san's Happiness

Aggregator gang
Fvck Ogiwara. Nobody really need any friend like her classmates. Why need them when everyone will scatter around when they're older? Not many people will still in contacts with elementary school classmates anyway, my friends are mostly from middle and highschool

Dex-chan lover
fucking trashes. I know i’m insulting children but my GOD her classmates are trashes, bottom of the barrel yo. what’s the point of spreading meaningless rumors or talk about it? that’s why I’ve stopped caring

Dex-chan lover
To the comments above: you didn't get it. To put it bluntly, she is right but she's being a smartass about it.
When she starts to actually talk, not attack, her classmates, it will get better.

Dex-chan lover
The moral of the story: if you can't make friends just find your future self and become their friend.

f3b5978eec3cf3abb56a15c498b28710.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Fvck Ogiwara. Nobody really need any friend like her classmates. Why need them when everyone will scatter around when they're older? Not many people will still in contacts with elementary school classmates anyway, my friends are mostly from middle and highschool
not that you're wrong, but i think abazure is trying to prevent her attitude of prickliness and superiority from becoming crystallized. it's okay if she doesn't get along with her asshole classmates now, but it'll become a problem later in life if she refuses to interact with people because she thinks they're beneath her/they're incapable of truly caring about her. at least that's how i read it

Users who are viewing this thread