I Had That Same Dream Again - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - My Happiness

Awesome story, enjoyed it! <3 By the way if anyone's wondering, in the novel she actually states that she and Kiriyuu are lovers, so they probably did get married uwu

Maybe that was the change with Granny - it's possible that Granny was so burdened down by her regrets that she might have turned down his proposal (if he did indeed propose in that timeline).

From the sounds of it Granny might have felt she was unhappy, until she met Nanoka and realized that she was indeed happy back then, and that she could have chosen her own happiness, rather than mourning things that have passed. The new Nanoka, however, knows that she can and has to grab her happiness with her own hands. And so they lived happily ever after together~ 😚

That was a great read.
I didn't know it would go like that (I'm slow af) but it was good, heartwarming and not at all what I was expecting
(being dark and twisted)
Thanks a lot for translating this Manga.

That was a good read, one of my favorite manga along with Machida Kun no Sekai and Jumyou wo Kaitotte Moratta. Ichinen ni Tsuki, Ichimanen de.
I haven't shed a tear in so long, this was beautiful.
Thank You for translating this!

Group Leader
Wonder what happened to the alternate selves...? Perhaps they were poofed out of existence because Nonaka changed the future, somehow...

Dex-chan lover
Good, but by my tastes not great. I felt it was a bit too obvious about its mechanics, and a more subtle, more ambiguous setup would have suited better. Some of the subplots I wasn't too satisfied with (I mean, great, she has no regrets about her parents dying because they magically don't die now, but they are still too busy for her ...). I also think this end is a bit too trite; literally listing how she's "copying" everyone and then ending with a happily-ever-after with that dude ...

Good fucking job author, you're a genius!

This was so well written, I'm really amazed!

It's been a really long time since I've read something this well written!

Absolutely amazing! A nice 9/10 from me!

Dex-chan lover
I think the story up to when her parents visited her during the class was great and could have been wrapped up around there. After the exposition of the girl on the roof top, we can already guess what her other friends were, the rest of the story was simply to confirm our expectation.

For those who dont understand "under the rose" they said it earlier in the manga it means secret

This is now my favorite manga

Group Leader
OMYGOD! SHIZZZZZZZ I’M HAPPY I’M ALIVE AND I’M HAPPY I GOT TO SEE BEFORE I DIE

Users who are viewing this thread