I Had That Same Dream Again - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - My Happiness

Double-page supporter
beautiful story.
I did not understand the sentence about a plane crash, what does it mean?

Double-page supporter
@Spinaple
Thank you, I didn't remember.
Since it is a story whose center is the inner path in the growth of a person, this part of "foreseeing the future" seemed a little superfluous, so I did not give it importance.
I mean, to meet your self at various stages of life can have a metaphorical meaning as an examination of conscience, or it can be a dream but the story remains in the realm of plausibility. With this subplot of avoiding a future accident then we go into the supernatural or science fiction genre.
It's all beautiful but this was not necessary, they could cut it and everything would remain beautiful

Dex-chan lover
It was a hreat read, thanks for translating.

So what was the deal with ogiwara, The kid who liked to read books as well? She said it was him who started the rumors and that was it? Why did he do that? hmm

Group Leader
Holy shit, I was right! All three of them were herself in different times of her life!
Man, this was such a good read, thanks for uploading the rest of the series!

I read it start to finish in one sitting and I'm so glad I did. What a great story!

@eliterodriguez
Yep. This is an adaptation from the novel with the same name. The author is also the one who wrote "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas" and the manga adaptation only consists of 2 volumes.

Fed-Kun's army
The title intrigued me so I decided to read this in a whim but dang, I didn't expected this type of story, nor to be hit so hard in the feels.
Thank you so much for translating this beautiful masterpiece!

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNT EVEN EXPECT THAT UNTIL A COUPLE CHAPTERS BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thanks for reviving and finishing this off!

Dex-chan lover
happy ending feelsgoodman.

kinda down me a bit since i dont have many friend and being alone for like 4 years now but its okay since i like being alone this ways just that it make me sad a bit when read some story like this , its really make you wanna have someone to talk to .

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weak end
It was good, but it didn't hit me as hard as chapter 11 did
Well, now I shall wait for the extra chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking cried, damn. Everything was so great until this chapter like @ngkn92 stated, but it was a good end nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
When they held hands in class and nodded, that's heartwarming yo. Thanks for translating this to completion dude.
@AlexSPx
this is the last chapter right? There wont be any extras after this?

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that even though this little girl will escape all her tragedies... even in the timeline with bad things, she still had a happy ending...

Have a question regarding the Grandma
1. Minami is her regret if she didn't make up with her parents
2. Abezure is her regret if she didn't change her view about people around her.

So what was the Grandma's regret that the girl would change? And in which way the girl helped her? She has a happy life overall

@ Shinramyun

Probably being able to say that she was happy. If by following the road she lived, from what we got from Minami and Abezure, there were many things in her life that she regrets. Many things she probably couldn't see. But through being visited by her child self she came to understand that she was happy. And to impart on her younger self the answer she gained to the question "what is happiness"

Users who are viewing this thread