I Had That Same Dream Again - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - My Happiness

Everyone is different but everyone is the same,

I read all the comments and see what your thoughts about this manga..

The manga was amazing even the emotions of it, it's just hit from my heart it's not pain it's warmth that I won't forget it's Happiness..

I tried to imagine this manga I feel like I was watching nanoka on the other side of view while she's talking to minami-san..

I don't quite remember How many times I cried, I finish it in one night.. It was a truly a masterpiece story, I'll definitely cry if this will have a movie or anime

Contributor
@Mr_Detective Judging from the comments made by the grandma it sounds like they all coexist in different alternate timelines, but Nanoka helped them move on? At least that's my take on it.

@ChocoMacchia
In some senses, this is an archetypical story about someone who's experienced an 'ego death', fell down to the very core existence of 'self'. From there she crawled back to the surface to form a new stronger identity.

The other core female characters were her alternate identities.

Well at least that was my opinion.

Loved this Manga, got me teary-eyed many times so I went and bought it on Amazon.
Thank you Seven Seas Entertainment

Very great manga. Moved me to tears and the art was beautiful. I'm a bit empty though since i finished it. 11/10

I found this manga really touching but I agree with other people that this last chapter was not usefull.
The peak emotion was for me in chapter 11.

Group Leader
I cannot believe that I fount this manga that late! It was a masterpiece. Thanks Nekyou for scanlating this amazing manga. Great job.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh her parents didn’t died because she avoided that path, Should’ve seen that coming. at first I thought this was those depressing stories but it’s not so much, there are elements for sure. pretty satisfied with the ending :)

An hour read, yet the impact that it gave me probably will last for a very long long time. Thanks for scanlating this!

Users who are viewing this thread