I Had That Same Dream Again

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice read
She was basically speaking to different stages of her life if she made the "wrong" decisions

Dex-chan lover
Really a beautiful story. It's a story about how one find their identity and happiness.

This story... I- I just don’t know what to say this was a very beautiful story that made me shed tears multiple times because of how beautiful and real it was. I figured out that all the characters were her by like chapter 7 but it still gave off the same surprising effect at the end. This was the deepest most beautiful piece that I have ever read. And I would just like to say thank you to the writer for producing this magnificent piece of work.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... These kind of stories aren't always my cup of tea, but I've got to say, this one is truly amazing. Hits your heart in all the right places <3 definitely recommended!

@Missybabyj hey, watch out, spoilers!

Group Leader
Read this before you die, no need to check for reviews, just read it for your own good.

Tears are all around my eyes neither it’s hapiness or sadness. This manga tells alot of things that may be experienced in real life. I also love the poetic phrases specially “Life is like a...”

Seriously, this series need a movie adaptation. So many life lessons in this series and I really want other people to get into this story

To the readers here i hope you also find out what our little protagonist found here in this sweet short masterpiece. If you found it treasure it and if you're still looking for it never give up.

I'm still not completely sold on the fantastical aspect, but the rest is super good to me. I love it.

This was a very nice read.

I might need a re-read though since

dce.jpg

That was the most beautiful story ive read in a long time. I wish I'd read it sooner in life.

Wow, this story is really good. Way deeper than I thought it would be. The stories are more focused on familial-love (Greek: storge/στοργή) and friendship-love (Greek: philia/φιλία) than romantic-love (eros).
In some senses, this is an archetypical story about someone who's experienced an 'ego death', fell down to the very core existence of 'self'. From there she crawled back to the surface to form a new stronger identity.

i didnt even look at the author but i had figured out she seemed familiar
lo and behold
its pancreas's author

its a wonderfull masterpiece
i feel like all my life was just to read this ♥️♥️♥️
thank u for making my day better

Users who are viewing this thread