I Have a Dragon in My Body

Dex-chan lover
fuck everyone character here is annoying wtf i can't handle this level of annoyance ffs

@gurtsquirt lmao whatchu mean til ch 100? i'm only at ch 51 and i'm already cringing hard lol

Sounds like the start of a hentai manga.

After reading the comments, and viewing some artwork ill pass.

Dex-chan lover
Since it seems they will continue the 160 chapter gap, gonna have to drop this manga, maybe check in a year.

Fed-Kun's army
Inside his body there are two dragons.
One is a bad writer.
The other one is a bad writer.
This series is badly written.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this. Rate it an 11/10, even better than One punch man which I rated a 7/10.

Not many better reads out there.

I love how the chapters go from like 30 to 100 and odd, so in my eyes this manga has been written off and is unreadable due to lack of chapters not being on here but on YouTube, good manga but shit people doing the translation have to go on YouTube to read, that proves how bad and money grabbing these people are, I'm dropping this manga and will not be picking it up on YouTube lol and ps when people translate chapters that are way far ahead than the any previous chapter it 100000% guarantees I will not be supporting the writer in anyway or form

Group Leader
@Pwarghle that's because they copy pasted the translation from yt, and didn't had to work on it except for typesetting and cl/rd...

What a comedy!!! Lol!!!
In chapter 275 the girl took a blow in the stomach but she's fine??? Loooool!!!
The story is being stupid~

honestly I haven’t even looked at anything else about this manhua besides its title. Literally the first time I saw it on the home page’s updates tab though, all I could think was, “Apotheosis??” lmao

Double-page supporter
Just the usual self-insert shit by the author, a bunch of ass-pull scenario with no explanation in a terrible attempt to make MC look “badass”. I gave up at ~60 chapters. Still the same trash Chinese plot. There’s not even an attempt to make the execution interesting. It’s the boring, episodic “new girl get harmed then MC comes in and one-punch the bad guy”.

Edit: maybe it will get interesting later idk...someone can @ me the chapter that it does.

Users who are viewing this thread