I Have a Mansion In The Post-Apocalyptic World

great. i love this story and the characters but god can we please get some to translate this that actually knows english not just taking google translate feeding it through changing the name to something unrecognizable than publishing it PLEASE im begging you some one burn manhuaus to the ground for this GOD AWFUL translation

Dex-chan lover
- I Have a Mansion In The Post-Apocalyptic World
Well lucky you that the huge thing's not inside your body or anything. And your hands aren't in constant flames; but then again it looks like you have robotic limbs, so 🤐

@Lexical The official translation from webnovel.com is very decent, you can read up to 3 chapters per day for free on the app. The free chapters are up to 256+ updated almost every 2 days

So, someone else took over this Comic and had to start over again in the beginning. Let’s just see if the translation this time is good.

I’ve read the novel and the plot is ok 7/10. Also, this is not a time traveler plot and more of a trans-dimensional one.
It’s like a twin universe with some history change on his universe because of what that post apocalyptic one did. Also, the other universe has its timeline ahead of the MC’s universe by a few dozen decades.

Is it me or the big Zombie that crush another zombie in the first chapter doesn't appear anymore ???

Users who are viewing this thread