I Have Nine Female Disciples

I need some spoilers from the novel, His 9 female disciples are his womans or only master-disciple relationship?

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the most solid Chinese manhuas. Hella good.

Honestly this is one of the best manhuas out there
Reasons
1) MC isn't a hypocritical bitch who does evil and pretends to be good then, he wipes out stuff with clear conisence and doesn't try to defend his actions to others of how he was the justice guy, but he always strikes second so not completely psychopath
2) MC is ruthless where the situation calls and doesn't think twice to kill anyone who actually harmed him or his followers, unlike lot others which just keep sparing them for dozen times or not killing someone due to background
3) shameless old men, this is unique, mosts series have old and middle aged men as complete asses who will do nothing but berate mc and then get kicked to curbs by younger generation, but not here, here u have plethora of shameless old men who recognise mc talents and go under him naturally without bitchinga bout seniority
4) Females part is extremely tame rofl, we are at chap 81 and only 5 females have even made an appearance so far, first is one of Main ones( first disciple) which had most screntime so far, second appeared for 5 panels, third appeared for 7-8 panels across two chaps, 4th 2-3 panels and 5th ( second disciple) is the finally second to get more prominence. Unlike the harem tone title suggests, u see more male companions than females along mc at any time.
5) The Male friend, god , the madlads did it, they didn't test out sole male friend of mc to shill on females, the male friend triumphs importance from all others and its refreshing.
6) Hits with bittersweet stuff when the MC past /past people come up.

Else Great comedy, fights are well drawn, arrogance is at good level.
Cultivation levels etc were bit whack at start, but now largely stable in powerscaling.

And chap 81 is just daaamn,

So don't hesitate and just read it.

Aggregator gang
Honestly when I see titles like these I just want to write "good for you".....

In a way, i just did.

This reads like a typical manhua to me.. Like every manhua ever, everyone gets offended by something every single chapter and wants to fight to the death. It's like someone was hopped up on caffeine when they wrote this.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I agree with the people this is great. And no I don't think this is like regular manhua at all, lol. This is far higher quality.

I remember there is another one with similar premise. It's a webnovel though. My Disciples Are All Villains if I'm not mistaken. Wonder if that will turn into a Manhua. It's pretty good.

This is a tremendous piece of trash,this is bad mix of clichê done the wrong way, mc enemies, want to kill him because author need somenthing to waste time.
So did u know? Iffff people are killed they are gonna drop stuff like a an mmo?
Yes in this novel some villains/mob use this logic very fun right? Then mc get A LOT of backings willing to help him, his foes just act like there isnt..... For some reason..... The logic is all over the place(if there is any logic) people cheat so much in the tournament so much that i even ask myself why is there a need foor this just so u know the prize is a legacy of mc friend... But in reality is a letter only.... How do u even know mc is there u dumbass..
Why dont u just send him a letter or somenthing... A tournament for a letter ... Then the villains start to talk crap about mc cheating and so on.... This is so ridiculous man... They know mc got the the "judge" as his ally but they just ignore it.... Why?? Just one panel ago u learn that he is his ally... For the love of god so trashy....

Group Leader
@Misib First of all... Cliché*. Please do not try if you can't english.

And owing to your evident lack of ability to understand the english language, I'll do you a favour and explain here what that 'letter' was all about. It supposedly contains his friend's cultivation technique and also a sliver of his consciousness that he left within it. That was why his friend appeared when he opened the letter.

Just in case you didn't catch the subtlety, the answer to your remark, ergo, "how do you even know mc is there", is that the letter contained a fragment of his friend's soul. That was why his friend was able to converse with him, and not, like how you seemed to comprehend, that it was a recorded holographic message for his friend.

As for the 'tournaments', that is indeed a trope. A standard template storyline where people with vested interests scheme to take hold of the prize (think rigged elections).

With regards to your "mmo logic" remark, in case you're not familiar with the genre, people typically carry pouches or inventory rings where they store their stuff in. (Think handbags but less obvious). So yes, they "drop" stuff like a fuckin mmo.

In any case, you don't seem to have paid any attention to all the dialogue. So my only advice for you is that this probably isn't for you, and that you should probably stop wasting your time. Also, go back to school and relearn english.

Love the new character~ He's refreshing although the other normal stuff is the lack of characteristic variety of the old men and does everyone they go up against have to be ugly just like the new young master. Anyway love it so far Funny shit thanks for translating it ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I like the new character too lolol. Fun stuff.

Nian Chang Ge, cultivation comedy legend!

Also: Could It be he is actually a she?

Users who are viewing this thread