I Left my A-Rank Party to Help My Former Students Reach the Dungeon Depths! - Ch. 85 - How do you Feel About me...?

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 86 raw paid won't be out until the 29th, since serie is published every 2-3 weeks now lol (this chapter is from the 8th)

So probably gonna edit this post with the raw then, like i did in the previous, for those that don't wanna stay in this cliff lol

edit: not gonna post the whole chapter, but the first few pages i knew nothing was going to happen lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Feels kind of bad that the main three haven't had anything too spicy and then Jamie swings out of nowhere and flops her honkers out at him like five chapters after she joins the team.

Dex-chan lover
Jamie has been a favorite of mine for a while and now with those expressions and reactions, it's basically cemented as such. Love her

Dex-chan lover
With the amount of reusage that the other party leader got i wouldn`t be surprised if the other girl suddenly appears the next time the party goes in to the dungeon since is the only one without a definitive "yeah, she dead" panel, just a "she is definitely not having a good time right now" panel... although i can`t possibly think how they could o it... maybe she gives her soul to that goddess or something

Dex-chan lover
looks like Jamie got the largest melons :win: could be larger, but at least on par with that pink haired one (forgot her name XD)

Users who are viewing this thread