I Left my A-Rank Party to Help My Former Students Reach the Dungeon Depths! - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Yoke, Snapped

Dex-chan lover
I love how Yoke's "anime rage moment" is just him using his usual spells instead of awakening a new deus ex-machina power and that his spells only worked thanks to the combined efforts of the girls that caused a great amount of damage on the boss beforehand, this is how you do an epic fight with the MC and his waifus, most isekai authors should take this lesson to heart.

Contributor
I'm surprised he even tried to credit the girls' effort in fighting this thing. The way this was presented made it seem all so easy for him that he didn't bust out anything special, but yeah as expected he saves the day like always. Can't have the girls win a single hard fight on their own without him now, can we? Haremettes winning without the male lead? Why, that's against harem manga rules!

He is not winning by himself. He cannot do it without the rest of the team. The three girls are strong but not quite strong enough to defeat the monster. All four has to work together.

Users who are viewing this thread