I Log in Alone - Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
@kaminomikan

Having lots of players means little. It's the front-line dungeon-progress guys that matter. You can have a million players and only 100 of them matter, every one of those 100 is going to be extremely important.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel as you said, from millions there are always a few hundred that matter, but that there is one that if disappears (taking into account that players "retiring" isn't abnormal) just show incompetence

Double-page supporter
I feel like the MC will have to deal with this new guy soon. Doesn't seem like he's got good intentions...

Double-page supporter
@kaminomikan

I can't say it's incompetence, just a lack of resources. If having more of the strong ones is better, then having fewer is worse, right? If you already don't have many, each one becomes more and more important. It's not like you can just easily replace them all day and night. Each one is a cornerstone of some guild or plan or organization. Losing one of them is a big blow.

If you guys are looking for chapter 28, go to Edelgarde scans' website and read it. Seems like they forgot to post it on MD before dropping it.

Contributor
>using similar fonts to the ones used by your predecessors

That is a very good civilisation, umu! よろしくお願いします!!

JqiFbu5.png

Users who are viewing this thread