I Love My Yandere Neko Girlfriend (New)

got to give credit for the author for coloring it and being persistent and author wild imagination for story love it or hate it,its not your generic manga you ever find in here(because this one just goes off whatever direction it wanted)

now lets bash the manga
-art is bad but not worse,i seen a lot of worse then this and for me this is passable,at least you could tell what character is this character and not mistaken it for someone else so i give it a very low good(my standard is low)
-the story is really criminally messed up in terms of plot and genre(stick to one genre at a time please)
-come here for yandere but what i got is an action packed fighting manga with fantasy setting in a normal world and gore and tragedy and etc(those tags need an update)

i impress by the author determination for still being able to write with so much critics surely that determination could take it to higher places in future,use it for some art class and you be really good :)

I was gonna read one chapter but I kept flipping the pages thinking this is a long first chapter. More and more crazy things happened and I somehow read several dozen chapters. At first I was like this looks so horrible and boring but not i kinda like it lol. Its a solid 5.5/10

But objectively it’s like a 3.7965/10

I hoped for a nice yandere comics. But I got lost, and confused about the story completely. Idk what w happend there, nothing makes sense.

So I don't mind about the art style cause I think the author has already trying his best to do it and I can see effort.The story caught me off guard,at first I thought it was some slice of life yandere story but things get really overturn and not gonna lie I was excited what's going to happen.I think the story is getting more and more interesting.I just hope that the author will continue this story.I see the potential for this manga.Att rate I will give 6/10.the story gonna be higher,probably around 7 and 8.I just hope this author have the will to continue the story.
P/s:If the author is reading this,if you have a weebton or any comic at other site would you mind give it to me.I would love to check it

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sorry but did a 12 year old draw this? I think I could draw something better than this and I have never drawn anything good in my life. This does not even qualify as a manga because its fucking english to begin with. Whoever made this; learn to draw and then learn how to structure a story. This is probably worse than Under 12 and that was the most horrible reading experience of my life.

Good effort...? Please separate that absolute behemoth of a chapter into multiple ones, cause holy fuck 779 pages is long for one sitting. Storyline and plot are all over the place, too.

Dex-chan lover
Here it is, 2nd lowest manga on MD!

@dkdumpling Tbh U12 was actually very funny lol. That's a good reading experience, not like this one...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the art looks like that of a 8yo who watched a tutorial on how to make a Gacha Life fanart to win an art contests on the internet that turned to be an obvious scam all along lol

And the story is pretty much the delusion of a 10yo who watched too much anime (or just Mirai Nikki, DBZ and some neko fanarts on Pinterest), loves Japan but actually doesn't even know a single thing about it.... Bro, just look at the names of the characters...

1/10 and I see why this is the 2nd lowest rated manga on MD xD

could be worse. art isnt great, neither is the font. the art style/character designs, facial expressions, linework, story/dialogue kinda are ok. the full color brings it up a little bit for me. obviously if this author had an actual budget, staff, etc they might be able to make like a 6 or 7.

i gave it a 5, might bump it down to a 4. but its not a 1. imo

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/i-love-my-yandere-neko-girlfriend-/list?title_no=505874&page=4 more of it if you want to read it

Users who are viewing this thread