I Love My Yandere Neko Girlfriend (New)

Since I don't have any experience of creating a webtoon, I won't be able to understand the hardships you have faced. However, this doesn't mean you'll get a free pass. The use of grammar and punctuation is half-assed.

Comic Sans.

Your choice of colour contrast blinds me and I have nothing nice to say about the art. If making a Webtoon is your hobby then feel free to ignore my criticism but if you're trying to go pro, step up.

Just read 4 chapters to see why it got such a low rating, would have expected at least someone to give a highish rating... But it's rating seems very suitable.
Doesn't seem to have a story...

Keep doing what you are doing and don't listen to the haters. Most of them don't draw themselves, just stuck up assholes, artist who only believe in their type of quality or just don't understand comics like these.

I think your art is decent and the stories are really good so far from what i seen from your webtoons.

Just a little advice on some sites like these people standards tend to be way too high for high quality art so don't let the negative effect you.

It's just how the snobs are on here lol

Funny how the one person defending this atrocity made his account just to post his comment. Nobody likes your comic bud, no need to sockpuppet.

Please Do Not Type Your Descriptions Like This, Your Description Is Not a Title. Also, Why Does It Suddenly Become Normal for a bit halfway Through and Then Goes Back To This Mess.

Being bad at art or writing is not a sin.
Not realizing that uploading your original webtoon here is against the rules and re-uploading it even though it got removed before is.

Aggregator gang
From the Rules section:
1. Comic Entries
- Only manga, manhwa, manhua, or doujinshi and webcomics of the aforementioned categories are allowed. Exceptions can be made, but contact staff beforehand.
--- Oneshots that were published in an anthology should be included in the respective anthology entry and should not have their own entries. (VIOLATED)
--- A self-published comic with multiple chapters that has been serialized should have its own separate entry. If the serialized comic uses the same title, the pre-serialized entry should have "(Webcomic)" or the equivalent appended to the title. (VIOLATED)
2. Upload restrictions
- Scans of official releases or webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded. (VIOLATED)
--- The only exception to this rule is for officially translated releases where either the license is expired, the series is out of print, or the publisher is defunct and that release can no longer be purchased through the publisher. These releases will be uploaded under the group "[Publisher] (Ex-Licenses)", and are treated as scanlations for the purpose of all rules. (VIOLATED)
5. Conduct
- If you think a release has been taken down mistakenly, do not reupload. Contact staff. (VIOLATED?)

As you can see, this group broke quite a few rules. I'm indie myself (video game developer), so I respect trying to market your brand. In fact, I'm not even gonna say anything about the art or writing. No one is perfect the first go around (Hell, some pros aren't as great as they think either!). But if you're gonna post your stuff, you have to do it right, otherwise you're aggressive approach will just make you look like an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh boy, an author that can't take criticism. That's really on Chris-chan levels, I never imagined history could repeat itself so early.

Before this turns into a shitfest the only thing I'll tell you is some earnest advice if you really aspire to be an author, something I still doubt at this point:

-Get drawing classes.
-Get writing classes.
-Read a lot. Not only manga, literature in general.
-Post with your head, not with your bowels. it's better to redo things 500 times than just finish whatever at first try.
-Plus ultra.
-Expect people to shit on you specially in the beginning.
-Learn to distinguish proper advice from shitposting.
-Resist the temptation of replying when things are hot.
-Resist the temptation of view opinions if your mind isn't in the right place at the moment.
-Don't be a troll.
-Expect failure but don't get discouraged if you really want to do this.
-Don't use the "if you don't like what I do then try yourself", it's childish, moronic and makes you look like a sassy wimp.
-Wait some years to grow up and have a wider view of things. I think this is what you lack the most, I get the impression you are too young to put yourself in the spotlight, you don't seem mature enough to bear the negative things of being an author on internet.

And I think that's all. I know you didn't ask for it and probably will tell me that but you know, I really want to see if you really aspire to be an author or you are just making believing. Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread