I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Please, somebody tell me that she really isn't sucking dick and it's only misunderstanding right? cause to be honest. What she did to the ML is fucking gross LMFAO

Aggregator gang
Okeey so I didn't misread the manga description....

I wouldn't mind even if for example she were not a virgin because she had a boyfriend before but....this is clearly not the case as she was willingly doing it with a dude that had a gf...

I'm gonna stick around bit little more and see if the description is not just click bait....Or that she is not a Thot.

bruh she just finished blowing some dude and used tap water to wash it off and then proceeds to kiss MC. lmao

Dex-chan lover
She may be a bitch, but i can respect her for being someone of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will.

On the other hand, i don't particularly like people like him who are gung-ho on sticking to obviously stupid rules.

Aggregator gang
@Tauin no, these people are called incels not simps. Also all you in the comments section acting like she isn't a human just cuz she isn't a virgin need to get your head out of your ass and stop megaphone screaming to the world that you're a 30 year old virgin that has no concept of human society

Double-page supporter
.....cuz i just finished sucking something else?

IM DEAD. DYING. KILL ME.

ALSO WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

also, ik shes like a total sl0t but i respect her for finding such a GOD MODE loophole in the rules, and this chad literally cant say anything

Fed-Kun's army
Passed! She's definitely a hoe!
MC should've blocked that kiss then pull her head below his belt so she will just start sucking just like she previously. Manga end. This is better a one-shot.

Dex-chan lover
lolol hopefully mc can't taste the other homies dick. It's a bit tough to empathize with the schools local bike, but I'm sure once more of our MC's past is revealed we will maybe accept.

Dex-chan lover
Interested to see how this one goes, especially the boy. Basing your life around the school rulebook is perhaps the weakest foundation I've ever seen. There is a little bit of justice and kindness showing through in a couple interactions though, so lets see how he'll develop!

@Niconicoknee I think you're overreacting, there are a lot more positive comments for her despite being a slut. The negative ones are few and far in between imo.

Fed-Kun's army
@ManaLime yeah, but it's apparently funny because she's a girl doing it non-consensually to a guy. The fact she's blowing random people and now randomly kissed him...if that happened to me, I'd be super pissed. Who knows what kinda virus she's gotten if she does that regularly to random dudes. I get this is supposed to be manga logic, and overall I find it funny, but anyone saying it isn't creepy is just wrong.

Dex-chan lover
So she just sucked someone off and kissed this guy... Yikes. I'd be hella grossed out.

Users who are viewing this thread