I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
@BalrogDeMorgoth Fucking lol, that's not how statistics work at all. You measure at one point in time during a successful relationship and see how it ends up. You don't requalify what groups people belong in after their marriage fails and they see someone else.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for her to be rehabilitated into the perfect Yameto Nadeshiko who only has sex with their one true love they meet in high school for the purposes of procreation and gets rid of her loose ways cause it's ethically wrong.

Barf.

Dex-chan lover
What's funny is that people are flipping out and we don't even know if she actually, truly was sucking dick. She was washing her mouth at a fountain and someone assumed she sucked dick because their boyfriend left the bathroom nearby.

Fed-Kun's army
lol, girl called a slut for acting like a slut gets the self-inserters triggered going REEEE, how dare you say that you damn incels! xD

but ya, as some have mentioned, this will probably either go with her just acting flirty and shit around boys, but that she never actually did anything or it goes she's been abused or something in the past and now mistakes physical intimacy for emotional connection

MC looks cool... but don't like the girl for being so obnoxious and unable to take no for an answer -_- meh chapter 1

also "We live in a society".. jfc :/

Dex-chan lover
@primzeugen I don't particularly think any of the descriptions here matter when half the isekai descriptions these days are just insulting the manga and you for even clicking on the title.

@voidox my money's on the "It's easier to get by in society when you play the role your peers give you" route. Her classmates think she's a slut, so she says things to confirm what they're saying to piss them off because it's not like they'd listen to her anyway.

Dex-chan lover
From the title I was expecting something else in the way of development, but I still like this. Followed.

The girl's character is all over the place and the chapter's pacing was terrible and the male love interest is bland and the author didn't bother setting up any plot points for future chapters making it feel like a bad one shot.

Followed and favorited.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, he kept pulling the thot begone card, but she just won't have it. She must be stopped before she becomes to powerful.

Contributor
Powerful strokes, indeed.

q32.png

Fed-Kun's army
OOOOH boi, here we go having another battle between the "incel faction" and the "white knight faction" all over again.

Contributor
@Aznereth permission granted. Bring together all of the brotherhood, it going to be a long night of prayer to purge this evil.

Dex-chan lover
This MC actually said "We live in a society"

ITS AN EPIC GAMER MOMENT GAMERS RISE UP

Users who are viewing this thread