I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I hereby certify, after indirect contact of another man's penis, that glasses guy is gay.

Yeah I can't get a good feel for her character or if she even actually did anything. Wouldn't be the first series that had this premise then later say it was all a rumor.
Opening about her doing it with the first dude was very vague and ambiguous, I feel like you'd want to be more clear on something that's supposed to be your central premise and establish your character.
Why is she acting so desperate to go out with this dude if she has so many others?
If she's charismatic to the point of getting all these dudes why doesn't she have any friends? I get that some of the girls are angry at her but still seems inconsistent.
Why is she acting so snarky about having sex with someone else's boyfriend, looseness aside, it's objectively pretty sleazy to knowingly be an accomplice to cheating, if it was true the other girl is justified in being angry.
She seems to have a pretty idealized view of romance (calling him a prince, getting embarrassed easily, etc.) for someone who is seemingly experienced.

Guess the idea could be that she had been playing around but wants a more serious relationship now? Just not really feeling it from the way she's portrayed.
If I had to bet i'd say it'll turn out to be a rumor that she played along with for whatever reason.

I don't think she is s real thot guys ,so please calm down 😖
When the boy actually lose it and want tk get back at her by provocating her , that day i'm sure she will that her mask will be broken

Might be interesting. The whole 'appears to be a slut but is actually pure' thing is done to death and honestly aggravating at this point. This would be a nice breath of fresh air if they're going with an actual dick sucking chick, even if this mostly remains an informed attribute.

Group Leader
The description confirms that she was blowing the dude in the bathroom.... =|

Indirect Blowjob confirmed.

Supporter
what i find interesting is the guy.
while he's a stickler for rules, he isn't unkind.

i want to read this to see more of him, tbh.

Power Uploader
@quagzlor
Indeed, an interesting character, who reminds me of Ryuunosuke Akasaka, in that both are very attractive, very unsociable, very blunt, but do seem to be motivated to help others, though without ever showing a smile.
@bastek66
You speak my language — that the self inserter suffer a thousand deaths, in the radiance of a thousand suns, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one.

Group Leader
Interesting till the part where the girl ignored what the boy said and keeps forcing herself to him. The manga doesn't betray its description hm

Double-page supporter
Oh no... she forgot she isn't the hentai world anymore... she isn't Inmune anymore to STD chan chan chaaaaaaaan

The male lead is Rule 63 Kneesocks and he is going to reverse corrupt this gyaru.

Users who are viewing this thread