I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

To be a child and clueless about human sexuality. She's not doing anything wrong - with the exception of pursuing other people's S/O, which also qualifies the S/O's as being unfaithful *takes 2 to tango. But the Male protagonist is correct that she relates to bonding with sexual pursuits and that's not healthy in the longterm, primarily because if your social circle (with the exception of polyamorous relations) is simply made out of 1 time lovers or, if you pursue sex to feel validated, you'll just end up in a spiral of self-loathing and dopamine fixing.

People who have had sex and are not teenagers will understand.

Fed-Kun's army
THOT... She kissed u as a friend 5 minutes after sucking a random D. Begoneeee

Aggregator gang
Yeah, if he knew he just gave an indirect blow job to some dude, he'd be flipping his shit. Hell, I only just read it and I'm flipping mine! Stupid skank! Hopefully those gals get ahold of her.

Edit: Actually, with just this chapter we have nothing to prove that she actually gave the non-present other girl's BF a blow job. Most likely this girl was only trolling that bitch.

Okay first, girl’s a slut. Second, would it be considered gay since the man had an indirect kiss with a pp?

Wow. The girl seems messed up in so many levels. It's like I'm seeing Helga from "Hey, Arnold!" in manga form.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao funny how if she was a man and he a girl this wouldn’t be a manga, this would be a hentai with the typical plot lol

But yeah, even if she don’t looks like, she a completely thot, though I like the first idea of this

Aggregator gang
Run away dude.

Also her face is drawn weird eventhough it's obvious that it's a style preference

Dex-chan lover
iu

People thinking about the indirect BJ... cmon........

It's highly likely most of ya'll who kissed a girl were involved in indirect BJ? Cause otherwise what time afterwards would it be considered "safe"?

@Niconicoknee, Yea I'm sure there must be a lot in tumbler or some other liberal infested wasteland, but here I'm seeing people being disgusted at the fact that she did that.

@Gravewind, not true because why else would she be pissed about and threw her water? It's safe to assume that she saw her bf get out of that stall and then later slut came out. Then there's a history of messing with other's bfs and at her first meeting with the guy she wants to offer "lewd" shit.

@cash-616 I was thinking the same lol. If the genders were flipped, she would come off as a massive playboy asshole and seem completely unlikeable. My best guess is that the author had a slut fetish or something.

Dex-chan lover
@lordbalkara
Well if we put aside that she looks "cute" and is kinda "funny" for how dumb she act, she is completely unlikeable too lol.
tho, the story move on about friendship and turn her into an actually normal person, so there is hope for this one

Fed-Kun's army
This motherfucker really said the society word and thought we wouldn't notice

Users who are viewing this thread