I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Rules of Friendship

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So this is a manga about turning a THOT into a wife?

I knoe that some find her to be a bitch but i think there is something more to her, sure she us thirsty but she still really wish for someone to be with her

Double-page supporter
This damn girl is a roller coaster of emotions in a bad and good way...

I hate the way she just manipulate, but seems pure/honest in the way she want WHAT SHE SELFISHLY want and that's not bad... But anyway, what she want "is bad" at the moment and doesn't have any consideration about the others... BUT >and< of course you DON'T and doesn't need to change just for be accepted by someone.

So the main problem here is her toxic behaviour... She doesn't need to change but neither push her actions to others...

Power Uploader
@BCS no, this is a story about turning an uptight rulefag into a thot.

This shall end with Yuito an even bigger slut than Sanako, and it shall be glorious.

Power Uploader
@Dudley

Best ending would be that both Yuito and Sanako fuck the entire school but each other at the end, because they professed their undying love, and save each other for marriage.

Aggregator gang
@trapsarebetter
You have one wonderful taste.
zhcshzcshdzcshsh_104760335_orig_.jpg

Does somebody know similar Mangas with, people with problems helping each other getting it together, romance preferd lul

Dex-chan lover
This manga is an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object and I love every second of it.

Dex-chan lover
He should look at this pragmatically. If he helps her rub one out, she'll be in sage mode and listen to what he has to say.

Say whatever you want to say but I would certainly reject to being even in the same room with a person as terrible as her. I would set a camera to the room and record everything. After finishing the record,, I'd report it to the police. Who'd want to deal with a stupid whore.

As much as I hate someone like her, I think I'd react somehow similar to the MC. I mean I don't want to be bothered but I'd rather not hurt someone else's feelings too(that's not what the mc is doing tho... probably)

these two have surprisingly great comedic chemistry. plus the promise of digging into why these absurd characters are the way they are? i'm into it.

now to swear to myself to never look at this predictable comment section again, but forget that i did so with every new chapter

Double-page supporter
Why you would say sorry to someone else crying all on their fucking own, I will never understand. This bitch is so annoying and I feel bad for the MC. The MC is a good kid who is actually trying not to abandon her incase she offs herself, but he doesn't really want to interact with her, so he is in a difficult situation.

Double-page supporter
@ArisenDresden Thank god, someone who understands that women in general aren't idols of worship. They are people, just like men. Some are good, some are bad. Some deserve to be given respect, others don't. I can gladly say that this bitch ain't one to get respect. "Fuck those hoes" indeed!

Fed-Kun's army
I’m just gonna drop this. I don’t even know what to feel at this point. I was kind of starting to feel bad for the FL, but then she’s just so damn irritating. She probably has a backstory, and I’m kind of interested, but not interested enough to care to continue. The ML endures a lot. I would’ve already bitch slapped this girl all the way back into her mother’s womb.

Users who are viewing this thread