I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Rules of Friendship

she really didnt understand why the girl in the first chapter got upset at her for fucking her boyfriend?
this whore's literally psychopathic

fucking hell the art and the ML are good but i'm dropping this. there's no way i can read more chapters with this bitch of a female lead doing horrible things, acting like the victim, and worst of all: getting her way.

If I were the guy I'll be joinin' them bullies. I'm gonna gaslight the livin' shit out of this STD infested hoe that she would wish that she killed herself the moment she entered the fucking room.

-It seems there is a lot of people that would cry if they find out her girlfriend wasn't a virgin-

If you got triggered by what i wrote, then you just verify my point, and i do not recommend going forward with this manga. This mentality is not healthy and can be detrimental for future fellowship, get help and when you learn from your past actions, feel free to come back to this place when you can actually understand the purpose of this manga.

@jonhog Almost agree with the second part but you can't judge them for not wanting their significant other to have had sex with multiple other people in the past, there's tons of people who value chastity and commitment over instant sexual gratification and that's perfectly fine.
They also don't "need help" like you mentioned, not everyone is a hedonist out there so it's nothing crazy to think about.

Aggregator gang
@jonhog
I don't know what you talking about but...even if my gf weren't a virgin I wouldn't mind ..I don't care about her past relationships but is different when she clearly was fuxking someone else boyfriend...that just no go, if she did it with other girls couples then she is just not good, which is not the same as just losing her virginity while being in a relationship, if she did it once, she will do it again.... That happens in real life, I didn't lived myself but a family member did So I know what the fuxk I'm talking about.

Dex-chan lover
This probably isn’t a how to guide on surviving sexual harassment as a guy, but seeing as there is no proper example of one, this should suffice.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop laughing at how casually she can sexually harass him as if it's the most obvious thing to do xDDD

And reading some comments, it's kinda sad how in the 21st century there are still people judging women for the the fact of having or not a useless piece of flesh in their pussy.
Kiddos, I'm gonna give you advice free of charge: when you like/love someone, instead of worrying about being "their first" you should put your effort into being "their last".
You welcome.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's mainly because of her >:3 design that people are alright with her sucking off somebody else's boyfriend, being into NTR, and sexually harassing him.

People in the comments being like "it's okey cuz it's a girl doing sexual harassment uwu"

I'm not saying that her having sexual relations before this is bad, I'm just saying that committing to NTR literally yesterday and now sexually harassing this guy she just met is bad.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, part of me really wonders if the reason the female mc acts in this manner is due to sexual abuse issues in her childhood.

The fact that she seems to almost exclusively use sex or physical intimacy as a means of relating to a person would make some sense. She also picks up on the male mc not wanting to go home pretty quickly, despite the fact that she seems pretty oblivious or ignorant of other social cues.

fuck, i resonate so much with the girl. just wanting to be someone's bud when no one was there for her. fuck fuck fuck I'm genuinely crying,

@Kneel_Breen
The fact that she seems to almost exclusively use sex or physical intimacy as a means of relating to a person would make some sense. She also picks up on the male mc not wanting to go home pretty quickly, despite the fact that she seems pretty oblivious or ignorant of other social cues

Yes. I agree. Or even if she has suffered emotional abuse and the first instance of someone actually being 'decent' to her was via sex. Or rather, men acting like they adore her via sex is the only form of validation she's aware of.

This story, thus far, is also important for highlighting how BOUNDARIES is the first step to creating a legitimate bond with someone.

Dex-chan lover
man, it's sad that a male at a young age knows that he's socially weak against women, and no matter what he can do to prove his innocence, society will always side with the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread