I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Nice to meet you.

What a fantastic chapter. The build up from their first meeting until now finally pays off.

Sadly too many thoughtbubble and flashback relied fiesta (this is an issue with almost each chapter in this manga) but actually I am fine with this one.

Ah that candidate guy is literally me.
He's just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Also that girl, how dare she's crying. She literally did the same thing to the main girl, and when it happens to you you're crying?
I would have laugh out loud to her.

Dex-chan lover
Even if/when the chapters themselves don't have much in the way of comedy or progression, I can always count on the comments section to entertain me.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0
3c1.png

Dex-chan lover
I would like to know more about the "blowing" stuff, its kinda bad if she rly was going around and doing it.

Oh lord. This girl. Does she even have parents or someone who was teaching her about life in general? The author makes her seem like such a ditz I'm amazed she even knows how to dress herself. I mean I get what the author is going for here. But its just so over the top I dunno if I like it or not.

Some of the comment below is pretty spicy, in there own ways~

She better become the vice, and BOI~ i can see some potential new character, and for some reason i can smell yuri in the air...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER ALREADY !?

@avgjoegeek
To be honest, a lot of parents don't teach their kids basic socialization skills. They're more interested in a hive mind than individual, free thinking children. Her parents probably are the type who are free ranged. Or perhaps they are emotionally distant and work too much. But most behaviours begin in the home.

This manga is seriously underappreciated, i hope it last more but i think sooner or later the axe will come for it.

Users who are viewing this thread