I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Vice President

reu

Dex-chan lover
Once again our cute mouthbreather didn't have her mouth closed in any panel

Wasn't sure how this would go from the first chapter but it's been really enjoyable and wholesome.

Contributor
How did this switch from a low key ecchi romcom into hardcore fluff? I’m not complaining or anything 😏

Kind of feel like this manga completely switched courses. It literally starts with this girl sucking off another girl's man, and now it's just... school things. I hope she will eventually continue to flirt with the president, or I'll probably drop

Kind of feel like this manga completely switched courses. It literally starts with this girl sucking off another girl's man, and now it's just... school things. I hope she will eventually continue to flirt with the president, or I'll probably drop

Fed-Kun's army
Cuuuutwe. But the promise of an incident next chapter is probably gonna mean more drama?

Double-page supporter
I've really, really fallen in love with this, and I'm glad the focus has shifted from romance to friendship! Friendships between guys and gals is important, too, and it's sometimes hard to realize that in an industry like the manga industry.

Power Uploader
the-indirect-blowjob-ratio-is-too-damn-low.jpg

Dropped

@Obscxrity
It's complete bait and switch and after the third chapter it has nothing to do with the original setup and description any more:

When escaping from the angry girlfriend of a boy she just finished blowing, Sanako enters a random classroom and meets Yuito, a serious and handsome boy who she immediately falls in love with and proceeds to get aroused by. Taking to heart the school rule that forbids students from forming romantic relationships, the overly serious Yuito refuses her confession. So what is she to do? Naturally, sexually harass him with the excuse that it's simply just a little skinship between friends until he gives in.

This series is absolutely not what the description suggests it will be.

Dex-chan lover
damn all this wholesome shit make me think bad shit gonna happen next

Users who are viewing this thread