I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Vice President

Reading all these chapters up to now in one day has been great, very cute manga. Wondering when they finally address her home life and all the expartners in school. I know she was starved for attention but how can they gloss over the negative rumors and attention by chapter 11.

Despite these shortcomings I'm looking forward to more chapters, she's a real cutie.

Double-page supporter
@Neushaartje || So? To me, it was a welcome surprise and I, personally, much prefer how it turned out. I wasn't going to keep reading it if it was just another ecchi romance manga. But I do understand not wanting to continue reading it, since your enjoyment of it is the opposite of mine! Everyone has different things they enjoy, and I enjoy friendships over romance since friendships are easier to relate to, especially as an autistic person who sees a lot of relatability in Sanako's struggle to learn to socialize properly.

I hope you find another manga to enjoy tho! There's a lot of stuff that suit your likes, and I legitimately want you to enjoy ur time spent reading manga and watching anime! Have a good day okok!

Group Leader
@randumbo Thanks for the reply. I supposed I could have worded my initial comment better, emphasizing that it was from the perspective of someone who spent 4 years proofreading, typesetting and QCing several series (in collaboration with some of the best translators out there) so there wouldn't have been so many negative responses from the fairly intelligent to the moronic, and my usual haters.

And, of course, thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
I love this series a lot. I do wonder if we're going to get a reversal where after a while Yuito realizes he might actually like her but doesn't want to undo all the progress they've made. Maybe even sprinkle in the fact that she might have moved on since she's been rejected so many times.

Contributor
599.gif

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me that its still curious about things from first chapter? Will it be mentioned at some point in the story if she rly was doing BJ and so or it was just some stupid gossip.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is cute, a lot. It's well made too. I don't really have much to say about this chapter, most chapters have been pretty good, so I just feel like leaving a comment to show it.

@Hejti I'm sure you're not the only one, I too wonder about it. It's such a weird way to start a story and then not really go there.

Users who are viewing this thread